(Name) The Abuser’s Soft Spot for her Poopie Babbeh 1: Smarty Family (EPICNESSQUEEN)

(This is a reader insert. I am sorry if that is not really the thing here, just what I am used to. The reader is an abuser who has a soft spot for poopie babbehs and finds herself attached to a poopie babbeh one day, get revenge for it >:3 Poopie Babbeh justice!)

(Name) was an abuser all the way, and she hated fluffies with all her heart. Though she had a secret, she had a soft spot for poopie babbehs. Finally, after years of thinking about adopting one, she rescued a poopie babbeh. She was walking down the street when she heard the familiar sound of a mummah and her foals.

“Misses.” She heard the mummah, a white, fluffy mare whose fur was filthy. “Smarty mummah, smarty special friend, and smarty babies want housies, sketties, and wuv.” Her large family of at least three foals and four big babbehs.

Also, the special friend was sleeping in the box.

Now, this was rare, a female Smarty. Hehe. (Name) loves killing these fuckers and giving them forever sleepies. Even better, the several babbehs all seemed to be smarties too. Even the special friend. Now if there was one thing that she loved most about killing flufflies. It was killing Smarties.

“Oh yes! I would love to take you all home, but first, I have to ask. Do you have any poopie babbehs?” She asks.

She knew if there was a foal with poopie colors. It would die. She was going to turn it over to a hugboxer friend of hers. One that had a sanctuary for poopie babbehs.

“Why does Dummeh mummah want poopie babbeh?” The smarty mummah.

“Because if you do not have any poopie babbehs I will make your babbehs enf babbehs!” (Name) says with a sweet smile on her face.

“Fine, Smarty Mummah get poopie babbeh! Smarty daddeh should have enf him.”

(Name) glared hatefully at the fucking smarty mare. She knew this could have happened, but it still made her want to skin them.

She just had to wait, this poopie babbeh would be safe and sound. Then she can take her anger.

"SKREEEEEEEEEEE sowwy mummah! Pwease nu pull tawl!

What (Name) saw made her blood boil and her heart sink. She was an abuser, though the state this fluffy was in, that the mummah kept it alive this long. It made her ill.

14 Likes

Uhh… Something is very wrong with your title…

Fixed it I think

You need to put your name in the title as well.

Shoot I did not know that one sec

There ya go! Welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing more from ya!

1 Like

Thank you

Oooo, “reader insert?” That’s neat

That’s kinda why I wrote Little Laguna in first person, so the reader could just insert themselves as “Daddy”

Thank you :slight_smile:

Love the premise. Can’t wait to see little poopie get spoiled while the rest of the family get deep fried in molten sulphur.

2 Likes

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is based off my soft spot for poopie babbehs as they are normally very sweet and grateful unlike other fluffies

1 Like