(Name) The Abuser's Soft Spot For Their Poopeh Babbeh 4

(Name) The Abuser’s Soft Spot For Their Poopeh Babbeh 4

[Remember Bitch is the name of the Smarty daddeh that got a sex change to be, punished! Now enjoy! Also,I am willing to take abuse ideas for the smarties in this, and I will try and put AS Many abuse in the story :D]

(Name’s POV)

Bitch (The smarty daddeh who was sex changed to a mare) was in recovery. If I want her torture to be long and cruel. I can not let her get enf right away. I hated that she is most likely getting pampered right now. Or treat with any amount of comfort. Though when she comes to fully. I cannot wait to mock her and emotionally abuse her. She will probably bitch about her special lumps. Though, I can flick her extra sensitive udders. She will screech for sure. Serves the shit rag right. I hear my friend come out and she looks at me.

“How is Poopie?” I ask.

“It is better than what I thought it was.” She admits. “But I had to use the serum.”

My eyes widen. “You said you would never use that again.”

“Normally, I would not have immortality for a Fluffy, and healing ability is the worst thing to give to you abusers. If I did not see how you care for the Poopie I would not do it. I know you have a soft spot for them. So all you have to do is not abuse the Poopie babbeh and take care of it. You can even teach it to abuse other fluffies.” She says and then holds out her hand. “Do we have a deal?”

I nodded, shaking her hand.

“So poopie is resting, and I bet you want to check up on bitch.”

I smirked. “You know me so well.” I laugh.

“Ugh, fine, right this way.”

The little shitrat was crying that it was not a mare. I smirked. “Hey, bitch.” I say and put on gloves."

“Nu Bich… Am Smarty.” She cries.

“Well, you don’t look like a smarty. Look, your pointy place, the special, lumps, and pee pee place.” I mock, pushing roughly at the spots.

She was still numb, so it only stung painfully. She shits into the poop tube and tube in her new slit.

“Now Zazzeh is going to give you a nice rough exam,” I say.

I take both her teets and twist them hard.

To my surprise, they did not tear.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” She cries in agony. All the new nerves must hurt! HA

“I made her a bit more durable.” My friend said. “So you can be a bit rougher with her.”

“FUCK YES!” I loved when she would do that, it always added to the fun making these shitrats last longer for more torture.

“They are pretty full,” I say. “Maybe she needs a few hungry foals.”

“That would help me… I have several foals that do not have a mare to give them milkies.” She says. “I hate Bitch has to be in pain… Alright…”

My friend leaves and grabs the foals. They are hungrily chirping, and I tie her down. She is begging me at this point.

(Bitch’s POV)

I stare up at Munster Zazzeh! “Pwease! Pwease Zazzeh! No Babbehs!”

“Oh bitch, are you going to be a bad mare? You know what happens to bad mares. They get enf all day and all night until they blow up with seed. Are you a bad mare?”

The horror, of getting enf until I go furever sweepies, I did not want that…

“N-Nu B-Bitch is g-good M-mare…” I cry out. I hated saying it. I am a smarty, I am a daddeh, and I am not bitch mare…

“Good Bitch!” Munstah Zazzeh says and punches me in the face! my eye!

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! woosties hurties!” I cry and then I feel the burning stingy all over the udders. “SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NU HURTIES! HURTIESSSSSS SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZAZZEH HEL-”

He shoves a gag into my mouth. So, I was muffled. Soon after, four of them, am in too much pain to think. I look down in horror.

All of them… are poopie babbehs… I am, forced to give milkies to poopie babbehs. I start to sob and hear Munster zazzeh laugh.

“This is your life now, Bitch! When your babbehs are grown, I will make you feed all the poopie babbehs when you are not getting enf by stallions. You are nothing but a milk bag, and enf pale you, ugly piece of shit.” Munstar Zazzeh says, then spits on my eye it stings, and I scree in my gag once more!"

(He had lemon juice in his mouth! HA XD It will get more abuse as it goes on! Like cutting off limbs and having her kids’ skull fuck her eyes)
(Again, as I say, her this was a smarty daddeh, and he got a sex change!)

3 Likes