Nao Yu Dun Goofed Cherry (Pastry_Knight)

After crying himself to sleep he later woke to still painfully throbbing nuts but found that his owner had forgotten to actually lock the sorry box door and it had come ajar.

Cherry snuck out seeking something soft and cool to soothe his aching nuts and soon found his way to his owner’s slipper that had always been a comfort to him, after a few moments of relief Cherry found that it still felt really good.

Knowing his owner was sleeping Cherry risked fulfilling his desire to hump the slippers.

Satisfied and not realising that he had made a bit of a mess in the dim light of the room he wandered back to the sorry box to try and pretend to comply with his owner’s order. (Apparently, I don’t know how to draw cum on slippers, to be honest I don’t have a problem with that.)

Cherry heard his owner getting out of bed and sat up ready to greet his owner and hope that by looking like he had spent the night in the sorry box that his owner would not be mad. In fact, his owner was very impressed that Cherry had spent the night in the box even if the door was not locked.

Then they put their slippers on…

73 Likes

well nuts that’s the last nut he’s ever gonna bust cuz daddy’s bout to smash his into paste.

8 Likes

That little shit…

1 Like

Not the series I expected but I think it’s the series we deserved.

5 Likes

The anticipation is killing me! He hasn’t lost them yet, so those wumps are still figuratively (and maybe literally) on the table to get smashed.

I want to crush cherry to death with my bare hands, and I mean that in a complimentary way.

1 Like

Ok, now the de-dickening makes sense.

Cherry not only disobeying his owner but also lying about it, yeah that’s worthy of losing nutsack privileges.

Also how small is Cherry, because he looks tiny against those slippers

3 Likes

im not that great at scale, they are supposed to be quite young, but i might have to go with they are a micro or something as they would need to grow a lot to be a normal sized fluffy

2 Likes

Cherry gets pillowed or possibly eaten alive. Because fuck him.

1 Like

holy shit. little bastard thought he was slick and then LIED about it

2 Likes

im less mad about the spoodge in the slippers & more mad about the fucking LYING woof

hope that nut was worth it you little cumrag, cause it’s gonna be your last :eggplant::scissors::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Scale is something that varies a LOT throughout different headcanons, you’re pretty safe just going with what feels right. Some people draw them the size of medium dogs and some people make them guinea pig sized when full grown, you do you!

1 Like

And that’s how he sealed his fate

1 Like

Cherry has no concept of consequence. Damn it, you little idiot.

1 Like

That little liying shit-rat… Castration isn’t punishement enought, take your scissor and turn he into a mares :scissors::eggplant:

It seems that every generation of fluffys get more and more perverted and even the foals want to have sex.

Maybe I am too much of a hugboxer at heart, but I don’t blame Cherry. Clearly he needs a designated enfie toy, or things like that are going to happen. I think that is just responsible fluffy ownership, if you aren’t going to neuter.

3 Likes

Thats it!, my boi is asking to get his dingle dong privileges revokes. :gotsketties:

Oh so that lil dude is dead, gotcha

Don’t forget to make him want babies after his punishment. Gotta get that extra bit in

Daddeh is gonna solve his hurty no-no’s with pruning sheers.