Napoleon & Hipolyta #25 by Chikahiro

This is @Booperino’s fault. I never intended to actually draw this comic even though I thought of it ages ago after seeing the FDL original comic of two munchkins trying and failing…

37 Likes

There’s probably a purpose behind munchkins not being able to enf without help.

8 Likes

Hehehe. I don’t know what he was expecting…

3 Likes

Actually this is a good but naughty idea which might help munchkin by science name its a great move to help and spread the word! :muscle::sparkles:

And yes, get a room you two!!! :joy:

4 Likes

xD i love how boopco got a trademark stamp
adorable munchkins <3

5 Likes

From overpopulation? :thinking: Thats could be the reason.

2 Likes

If I recall, it’s so you have to buy the ramp.

2 Likes

Dear Napoleon, do not suggest things like that unless you’re ready to witness it when you know very well how quick your fellow fluffies are to do whatever you suggest right there on the spot. :laughing:

3 Likes

Meanwhile at boopco

5 Likes

That’s some big brain thinking I’ll tell you who-what

1 Like

Or its a case of form over function, kinda like how Pugs look the way they do because we think it looks cute but it causes them to have respiratory issues. Munchkin Fluffies were created to look cute without consideration for the fact it would leave them unable to breed naturally.

3 Likes

Tells Fluffies how to enf.

Gets surprised when they start enfing

Wall-bitingly-stupid indeed there Napoleon

1 Like

He is both smarter and dumber then normal! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::exploding_head:

How could I tease you and call you out but NOT do that?

I’ve been sitting on this idea for a couple months now after seeing the archive link from @Oculusfluffy’s Sam Adams Guide. It was such a pitiful sight, yet comical at the same time (partly since the little guy’s penis was so long in relation to his body but still couldn’t get to where it was going).

I’ve sometimes considered “Napolean and Hipolyta: Fluffy sex therapists” as a run, but felt I’d run out of jokes too soon. Innocently awkward rather than dick jokes.

2 Likes

“Napowean am SUWE kitteh Miaoww nebew haff idea bite kitteh in tushie EBAH…” he says, rolling his eyes.

:wink:

Oh no, never at all. Just pretty much every day. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Meanwhile, on Reddit, the perfect number of upvotes has happened…

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

nice

1 Like