Napoleon & Hippolyta #41: Style Check by Chikahiro

With apologies to @BFM101

10 Likes

You forgot(((

1 Like

Thank you. Its been a while!

1 Like

With how much emphasis Christianity puts on “the body of Christ”, Crimsons cannibalism is just taking the concept to its logical extreme and shows why he’d make a good, if unconventional, man of the cloth

Also the molestation but let’s not touch that one

5 Likes

I was afraid the joke was too obvious but then we not making high art here. Well, classical art. I’m sure some of the stuff here was done while high.

Saw all the recent style checks and the joke plagiarized wrote itself.

2 Likes

Its been a while , nice seeing new art from you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you. I haven’t had ideas, and I only try to post when I have ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Cwimson no knu how fow dwess wike Southewn Baptist pweachew. Dat mow contempowawy wefewence.”

2 Likes

“Cwimon nu weawwy wike da pweachas. Dey nu wike da gais. Nyo Cwimson nu am saying Cwimson am gai, jus cos Cwimson fuk stawwions nu meen Cwimson gai. Maybee pansek-ooh-al bu dat feew pwobwomatic. Cwimson sek-ooh-ah-wety am jus powa bu dese kunts nu undastand da diffawence an dey hate Cwimson aneeway.”

“You’ve certainly had a lot of time for self-reflection during your stint in Hell.”

“Weww wen yu hab pitchfowk shoved in yuw dikhowe fow da hundwenf fukin time dat bwite-time, yu stawt tu fink of how yu end up hewe.”

2 Likes