Napolitano becomes a mom (By: NekuChan )

it’s from left to right up to down, he puts her down first and then she runs to see the babies

3 Likes

She probably came from a fluffy mill where the owners chase profits and thus only care about having foals with good colours that sell well and cull the rest. She wasn’t given brown foals for training because to them they’re worthless and a drain on resources, and they expected other breeders they sold her to wouldn’t waste resources on raising them either.

7 Likes

You know I don’t really understand why breeders would beat shit factories, genetics can’t be changed by beatings. Maybe if she resists them taking the foals but as said after the third litter of bad colors you think they might just milkbag her? Or use her in the production of food fluffies. It’s such a a waste of resources.
(To be clear I love this comic, trauma induced corruption and negative pavlovian training is always compelling to me.)

10 Likes

don’t forget that ~50% of the people in the furry universe are sociopaths

11 Likes

Dumb ones which might explain why fluffies are sociopaths. Like people this fucking angry shouldn’t do product management.

12 Likes

the corruption of the pet is measured by the corruption of its owner

5 Likes

“How’s business bob?”
“Not good frank another shit factory…”
“Freeze the foals, sell em as snake food and milkbag the mom.”
“No can do Frank I crushed the mother to death with my shoe and put the foals into company food processing equipment.”
“Goddamnit bob this is the third time this week!”
“Is the meat at least still fucking salvagable?”"
“No I threw into the toilet and pissed on it.”

16 Likes

Is beautiful but I’m neutral sooooo

clicks a shotgun Say hello to my little friend

2 Likes

For what I’ve seen in the fandom, mares are given between 2 to 3 chances to have foals if suspected that she’s a shit factory after the first litter. Once it’s confirmed they usually get sold as milkbags or food production, however the idea for nursering mares is for “almost milkbags” if the mare is gentle and can teach any foal the basic house rules like obey their owner, use the litter box and don’t pee everywhere can pass as a nurse and keep it’s body complete, if fails to teach or acts mean becomes a milkbag.

As for the owner abusing her, well… she’s kinda of a designer fluffie’s offspring and those are pretty expensive, he invested money on her to grow up and get pregnant 3 times asumming he could sell the foals, this didn’t work and is obviously frustrated that his effort and maybe part of his savings are gone because she can’t even produce standard fluffies (kinda like someone investing on a small business just to realize the place is falling appart and can’t fix it) that’s why he is pushed by his friend to sell her as a nursery mare and not a milkbag, she has all the atittudes to be one and the owner can be payed a little more for her.

12 Likes

Even then a fluffy can’t be that expensive assuming he’s only banking on one and they’re everywhere, and if he’s doing it industrially and can afford a designer fluff that sorta defeats the purpose. Especially seeing as she has the genes for a brown mane. Generally I think the whole “Gacha color” market for fluffies is a scam perpetuated by dumbass breeders with no understanding of color theory. Like I see appealing pallates like blonde with blonde fur or brown with blonde mane selling better than radiation or mcdonald’s colors.
Literally the only reason for it is dumbass backyard breeders like the one in the comic who have no idea what they’re doing selling them at upmarket because they see it as a get rich quick scheme. Ironically I can see backyard breeders getting it almost as bad as feral fluffies especially if they’re a nuissance due to not properly disposing of their products if found defective.

7 Likes

That’s basically it, someone with little money attempting to make bank out of breeding with no experiene gets frustrated, vents on the product and sells it to recover at least half of what he paid.
Also, lots of people just tends to rage and destroy the first thing they see so we don’t really need to look for an explanation.

7 Likes

Just say it NekuChan… The mans an ass! And needs to grow up! Stop acting like a child who didn’t get the toy he wanted. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m not denieing anything tho, I’m just trying to give an explanation since he asked for one xD
I’m one of those people with violent rage reactions too but I never do it on public or with someone or something that breaths, you get frustrated and you just want to break something, my 34 cellphones destroyed in 2 years are solid evidence lol

6 Likes

Velociraptor DNA… Fluffier that turn into raptors

4 Likes

Sheesh! 34 cells!?! Daaaaang!! I was using a FLIP PHONE til I finally got an upgrade to an iPhone 5!

3 Likes

all those were simpler than flip phones, I hate smar phones because their notifications are so annoying, the first I got lasted 3 days for the same reason… all those phones were like 5-7 dollars each because I knew they wouldn’t last.

3 Likes

Haha yeah, my first cellphone was solid as hell… Dunno why the new ones shatter if it plops on the ground 2inches up

3 Likes

The screen is pretty much glass, they’re improving that now, I’ve heard there are some new phones solid as hell and still smart

3 Likes

Wonderful

3 Likes

Beautiful hair

5 Likes