Napolitano becomes a mom (By: NekuChan )

you’ve thought something unholy haven’t you

5 Likes

I dont think she hates “poopies babbehs” I think she is just afraid of them.

ehhhhhhhhhh i hate the fact I said this now but IDC

1 Like

she just thinks being the mom of poopies bring pain to her. It’s not that she hates them, she just doesn’t want more pain and brown babies = pain for her.

4 Likes

Now that she’s at the research facility, will Napolitano get to have her own litter? If her babies can carry that strawberry-banana coat, or any two-colour spot combo, they could be pretty successful!

3 Likes

She can, but considering she is there to take care of other foals I don’t think she’ll be able to. She has babies and will always have and it’s what she wanted no matter if they’re born from her or nah

4 Likes

That’s good! I still love her so much

2 Likes

Well if the buyer knows the background story of her, he didn’t buy her for that job. Or he tallk to her that having brown foals isn’t a problem.

1 Like

Will she be able to see again?

Honestly, probably not. It’s for the best, sadly. She is a good mummah, just traumatized by her previous owners to the point where she associates “bad” colors with punishment. And since fluffiest are literally programed to be simple in all ways, it is actually easier to just blind her rather than making her go through a grueling reprogramming session that could just traumatize her further and not help at all

1 Like

So you had the milk mare blinded so she would not have her trauma triggered so she can raise the “poopie babbehs”. Cruel but necessary.

1 Like

So cute! I’m glad it had a happier ending

1 Like

I don’t know how happy it is, I mean I like it and it’s better than you usually see fluffies get. But I wonder what kind of place she’s in now, with that interesting sign on the wall…

I love that she got anime mom braids though, they’re so cute

3 Likes

Well that’s one way to solve a problem.

Cool story. Your stuff is great

1 Like

Yeah, the PTSD caused her to associate poopie babies for pain and punishment. So, seeing them triggered her response. The alcohol dulled her eyesight. She’s not completely blind but she can only make out shapes, no details or colours. So, now she can care for the poopie babies who are positive carriers for the genes that produce premium bred foals.

Are those burn scars all over her body?

No, it’s just a fur-pattern :smiley:

1 Like

I think splotchy color patterns on fluffies should be more popular. Horses in real life have them, My Little Ponies almost never do… so why not combine them in a cute way?

3 Likes

ohhhhhh, oh its not her fault she’s scared of the baby’s color, oh i wish her the best.

She’s very pretty!