nasty little blind vermin :: CuddilyBloodily

I prefer fluffies with fluff-covered teats as well.

5 Likes

It does explain why males never have bare skin over their nipples.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because that would be wearied. :crazy_face:

Plus the fluffy complain about cold no-noā€™s all-time. :cold_face:

In conclusion just be used in human on fluffy gay stuff. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Shouldnā€™t females be literally freezing their tits off if thats the case?

Unless males are just whiny little bitches who canā€™t handle even momentary discomfort. Though portrayals seem to show females as buckling over the slightest aggression or pain and letting males do anything they please.

3 Likes

Itā€™s because fluffy teats circulate with a lot blood so it keeps the area warm hence why little babies feel warm on contact plus the females complain about the cold to its non-exclusive to the male it just depends on the author if they have fluff or no fluff on teats Iā€™ve seen stories of the teats getting severe frostbite. :cold_face:

2 Likes

Did you know that pressing a tiny human out of your fun hole means that your sphincter is under heavy pressure and just gives up?

3 Likes

THIS. One never feels more like livestock thank when giving birth. Especially when they take the bottom half of the table off, whip out the tarps, and shine the spotlight all up in her craw. I have two great kiddos but damn there is nothing ā€œbeautifulā€ or ā€œmiraculousā€ about it. There have been billions of births. The magic is imaginedā€¦

4 Likes

Man flu - exhibit A. Females were always portrayed as weak because the menz did the portrayingā€¦

4 Likes

kill this ! kill this >p< out of my sight

1 Like

well yes ā€¦ of course birth is disgusting :v

tied tubes are not like menopause, youā€™re infertile but still have periods and hormons

itā€™s stupid, the mares should just freeze to death more quickly :v (the entire body) if they lose body warm proportionnaly of the size of the bare skin areas (specially if there is a lot of blood)

3 Likes

okay

2 Likes

I think you hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

mare do freeze to death faster itā€™s very common to see a dead mare with the babies chirping for her to wake up hence why mare s sit on their arses in the nest were waiting special friend returning with the food and also the reason that desperate to find a house before Cody times. :cold_face:

1 Like

well no ^^ā€™ it was based on shitty sexist clichĆ©s that mares are mummah which stay home and daddeh go fetch for food (coded in their genetics) donā€™t try to find logic in fluffies (plus, stay immobile make you cold)

3 Likes

I blame Hollywood for this. They always go for presentation first, realism is an afterthought.

2 Likes

And even now birth control after my initial post! Maybe I should get castrated or something >_>

1 Like

The only vermin here is the stupid scum who would insult these cuties!