tiddy

i hate how human fluffy tits are

9 Likes

Fluffies probably have some human dna in them. So I’m not surprised

3 Likes

Saaaaaaame

4 Likes

They look as small and pathetic as other newborns…? Shrugs

And yeah, the crotchtits was struck me as weird. I do wonder if it got accepted BECAUSE it weirded people out.

8 Likes

at first i thought it was basiclly 2 different colors with peach fuzz cause i like the foals

2 Likes

Gotta be the idea. Give yer spine a little shiver.

2 Likes

i stab you

2 Likes

I hates dem tiddies…

4 Likes

This seems like the correct answer :joy:

3 Likes

Their powers have no effect on me! The crotchtits were a fetish I grew to find mundane before Flufflepuff was first sketched!

Also, all newborns look fucking grotesque. Its why decent surreal horror incorporates human baby faces.

4 Likes

OH GOD WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE TI WAS HAGED TO DRY

2 Likes

Thanks for the birth control!

4 Likes

i know babies are a bit wrinkly but why do they look like they were dipped in chalk

2 Likes

Birth fluids drying.

Nowadays hospitals “improve” the experience by taking the little spawn to be carefully scrubbed for full photo-worthy presentation to the mother.

What comes out is some kind of squish-faced chalky monster that’s either the color of wine or a bloodless corpse that smells like sour body fluids, blood, and its mother’s shit.

Birth is beautiful in the abstract, when considering the enormity of it, or because of hormones. There’s nothing beautiful about pregnancy, birth, or early babies in the mechanics of it.

6 Likes

oh god i thought childbirth was beautiful…well it never was but it soooooo gross

3 Likes

Yeah, watch some videos of it. Not the hippie births with jumpcuts and time to sing in a pool with a midwife, I mean the real shit. Hospitals, hours of crying with snot running down your nose, shitting yourself repeatedly and there being no way to get it all up, nurses and doctors running out of things to say after the first ten minutes, and that moment where the placenta comes out and there’s just a fucking gush of fluid.

That’s the two bog things pop culture neglects. The pooping and the fact that there’s a lot more tissue left that needs to come out.

Oh, and baby’s first cry. Divorce that sound from the context and just play the audio of it. Its not a pleasant sound.

6 Likes

welp im getting my tubes tied

2 Likes

Early menopause ain’t fun either.

Being meatsacks just means everything we do is gross or stupid.

5 Likes

inhaleAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAexhale

3 Likes