Nature's Punching Bag by:Foxhoarder

This was my idea for the 10th day of No Nut November 2021, but I didn’t have time to draw it at the time. Better late than never! :smile:

I’m glad the site is back, but I can wait longer if the administrators need time. I was just about to post this on discord, just because it would have been super embarrassing if after urging all game developers to share their assets I would have lost hours of work due to holding the only copy of it! :sweat_smile:

80 Likes

23 Likes

Booba on that fairy…:hushed:

11 Likes

She’s definitely had work done.

10 Likes

Hope there’s an acorn up the butt otherwise she’s asking for trouble.

10 Likes

Ever since seeing @Jedan’s Kennedy in human form, my appreciation for sexual dimorphism has grown to the point that I finally decided to throw realism completely out the window. :grin:

9 Likes

I tried drawing this with one of the vines in his butt, but that distracted from the nut-punching going on. Even if this is a situation where I could imagine any male losing his shit both figuratively and literally. :smile:

10 Likes

The little -paf- sound effects got me. This is great. 10/10

9 Likes

Seems to reason that nature sprirts might hate fluffies even more than people do. This is hilarious.

7 Likes

Lmaoooooo

2 Likes

Realism in fluffies ?
Don’t be silly.

2 Likes

Guessing that you can train your fairy before you go to another adventure, LMAO

2 Likes

You always live up to our expectations

4 Likes

They should look like prunes from discoloration

2 Likes

cough lostdragon01 cough

Summary

Magical Realm

2 Likes

Oh my Goawd. Holy cats, this might be my favorite example of fluffy pony abuse EVER.

You are a GENIUS! chef’s kiss

3 Likes

Big titty tinkerboobs.

5 Likes

Foxhoarder bringing attention to the little known fact that fluffies, being artificially created unnatural monstrosities, are deeply despised by the Fair Folk, who take every opportunity to torment the critters. Feral herds that wander too far into the wilderness face not only natural predators, but fairy spears and arrows.

Also, this picture is deeply hilarious.

2 Likes

Where’s the weirdbox tag FH? You got fantasy but not weirdbox. It’s weird, this is clearly weirdbox.

2 Likes

I actually imagined this more like “Flintstones tech” :smile:

@Jingles Tag added.

2 Likes