Neapolitan [By CyclopsBurger]

Copied text from the wip post for this drawing: I have more fluffy character ideas. I wanna make Birthday Cake a special friend. I wanted to create a somewhat “poopie” fluffy who is mentally scarred. So I came up with the concept of a girl fluffy who is light, really really pastel pink, with a white/creme tummy. Sounds great, but then she got the back luck of having “poopie” hair and eyes. So she has brown, short hair (shorter than B-cake’s. Kinda in the style of wolfram sparks fluffies) and beautiful but “poopie” colored eyes. She was disliked by her mother, being called a “bad babbeh”. Not being pretty enough to be a “good babbeh”, but also not ugly enough to be “worstest babbeh”. She was often picked on and bullied by her much prettier siblings. Only feeling loved by her “worstest babbeh” sibling. She wasn’t starved by her mother, but certainly wasn’t getting the nutrition a growing fluffy needs. She was consistantly called ugly and people at the pet shop would say “Such a pretty pink but UGH FUCKING BROWN. Shit colors on that one.” And so she has low self worth. She wasn’t adopted until she wasn’t really a baby anymore, and was getting really close to being given forever sleepies. I haven’t decided if she will be adopted by me and live with B-cake or with a made up friend oc that I am best friends with. Her name shall be Neapolitan, as in the ice cream. Her nick name shall be “Nea” like Leah.

Now onto why she’s fat. I think it would be interesting to see a fluffy with an eating disorder. Like…since her mother never fed her enough and she never felt full once when she was little, she scarfs down any food she is given. Even if she has sicky wawas because of having a too full tummy. So she would be…rotound. To say the least. Until the owner puts her on a diet and she cries all the time like “mummah no wuv Neapo’ tan nu mo’? Hu hu hu”

Because of all this, Birthday Cake gives extra love and cuddles to his sensitive gf.

Additional text: I’m pretty happy with how this came out, save for the fact I wish her pink coloration would have been a bit lighter. But when using a crayon you have to press hard if you want the quality to look good. I hope that her expression is more decipherable. I wanted to give her a sad, yet hopeful look as if to say: “Be nyu mummah? Nyu daddeh? Am gud fwuffy!” As well as a more dynamic pose. Aka more than “fluffy sitting in front view or standing up from the side”

Art supplies used: digital media (line art done on my tablet), sharpies, prismacolor markers, Chameleon color change markers, crayons, posca pens, white out, mod podge to seal it all in, and exact-o knife + craft cutting board to cut it out

18 Likes

I love the texture of the fur, and the drawing in general. Good job! :smiley:

2 Likes

Brown isn’t such a bad color, but damn does it not mix well with pink

1 Like

Aw, thanks! I kinda draw fluff texture like how people draw grass texture lol but I like it! I worked really hard and am happy with her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I disagree. I really enjoy it as a color combo. I was also thinking of making a fluffy named “Chaco-berry” who’s main color is a dark brown with red-magenta mane and tail. But decided on a strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla colored fluffy pony. But everyone has their own tastes! I for one dont like dull colors or green colors much (for the main fur color anyway)

2 Likes

That’s fair. My dislike towards bright colors may be the reason why I don’t like the combination. Don’t let my grumbling weigh your creative process down.

1 Like

We like what we like and vise versa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Horrific. Absolutely disgusting. Well done!

:frowning: Not what I was going for. I think she’s cute

1 Like

She no longer looks like a pervert, now she looks like she’s on a doujin :_xd:

2 Likes

What’s a doujin?

1 Like

Look up 177013

Here’s a definition Click me 2 win Iphone XX+ plus

2 Likes

Aw! I was just trying to give her a more creative pose/ belly rubs please??? Look :frowning:

1 Like

The pose is alright, but the face is makes her look like that

1 Like

Look a t her, an adorable angel, she looks so cuddly. Would cuddle this bean, ten out of ten, sweet as can be.

1 Like