Necromancy [ripoffMcgee]

Even in death fluffies can find no rest

17 Likes

Somehow, I get the feeling that drawing fluffies is an excuse for you to draw women with big tits and shapely hips.

I approve.

3 Likes

You need a Wikifeet account if your gonna keep drawing them dang toes Mcgee. :clown_face: But regardless nice content like always!

I always forgot people fetishize feet now. thanks Dan

1 Like

I don’t need excuses for drawing shapely ladies

4 Likes

Just cute fluffies? Fine. Just pretty ladies? Also fine, but I’d have to look somewhere other than here. Both together? Paradise.

That am not dead may etewnaw wub, oh nu dah speww’s been fwubbed.

I really like the cross-hatching shading around the face. Glad to see you’re still posting!

Woh peppermintparchment I never thought I would see your name again hope life finds you well

Haha,well, I had a WHOLE lot of life stuff come up after I came back to the Booru , and had to leave again. Life is actually kind of harder now, lots of stuff keeps happening (when it rains it pours,ya know). But things are slowly getting better, on the whole. I’m happy to find this community again, I actually knew it was legit when I found your profile! SO HAPPY to talk with you again, it’s been years!
I hope you’re doing well, and life has been good to you! I still love your art,haha.

It’s great to talk to you again, hears hopping for bright clear days

1 Like