Nee num nummies! (by chase70140)

She was eventually muzzled because of her constant pleas, and her last moments of life where spent watching the now grown foals enjoying sketties as she starved to death. The end

I figured I’d give shading a try and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out, I need more practice but it adds a whole new level of detail to what I think are flat boring pictures. Hope you enjoyed this short story

111 Likes

Karma at its finest… all that was missing is leaving the dead fat bestest in there for her to eat as her last ever meal.

12 Likes

This is the best kind of justice lol, great work, I really dig your art style!

6 Likes

Nice. Glad the bestest bitch got offed and the bad mom suffered as much.

7 Likes

Sheez! that bestesh is a monster! O_O That mare should be straved to death!

Hope those two recovers and given a nice home.

6 Likes

She was smart enough to hide her fat kid so she clearly knew what she was doing was wrong, she just didn’t care.

Starving to death is both karmically satisfying and still not harsh enough for someone like her

15 Likes

Mare was concerningly clever for a fluffy. Using her starved young to get more food.

7 Likes

A bitch mare and bestest fatrat getting what they deserve.
This scenario makes me wonder how many goody two shoes the bitch managed to con out of food before the fatrat managed ruin it?
If the fatrats obesity is any indication it was probably long con.

7 Likes

I’m a bit confused:

She said the foals need milk, but in the last penal, they could eat solids, so why not eat the grass?

1 Like

lying bitch

3 Likes

This is really good. Perfect illustration of a trope. I hope digital anthropologists find this in a hundred years and go “this is a classic example of of the ‘justice’ many Fluffy Pony Abuse artists were creating in the 2020’s.”

3 Likes

Using the least favorite and hungry foals as part of a begging proccess while hiding the bestest babbeh is a really smart move, shame for her that bestest babbehs are such spoiled brats

5 Likes

well originally I was going to have them eating milk soaked kibble as a sort of buffer but I’ve never drawn them eating sketty before so I couldn’t pass that up. Lets just say its a special foal formula sketty.

4 Likes

I would have put the food RIGHT infront of the bitch while the foals ate. Juuuuust out of reach.

3 Likes

:smile: yay

1 Like

It depends on the author’s headcanon if Fluffies are smart enough to realize that they can eat grass.

1 Like

I got the answer; the artist just wanted to draw such.

I just noticed that the shitty mummah was shaved in the last panel lol

I kinda hope you do more obese fat bestest foals comic stuff… or as i call em jabba the fluffs x3

1 Like

Remember these house rules~

1. Mummah loves all of her babies
  2. There is no bestest babeh
  3. :poop: goesin the litter box
  4. Dark times means sleep times
  5. No smartys allowed
  6. No running away
  7. Break any of the rules… its de-weggie time sorry box/ mega sorry stck ( don’t ask don’t tell) vist from mr.shocky stick to no no place and wumps and finally… will leave your shit rat butt some were no one will find ya ~
4 Likes