Need some community feedback on an idea

I remember a movie called cats & dogs that I watched as a kid . I wanted to incorporate the idea of secret agents within the fluffy universe. My premise is that certain fluffies are actually really intelligent but pretend to be base level fluff intellect to blend in. You would have the group consisting of Smarties, Toughies and Bitch mares called the king’s horses . And then you have the group who oppose them . Made up of abuse survivors, poopies, alicons and the like, called the pony express.

The goal of the King’s horses is to rid the world of poopies, dummies and alicorns .

Edit: I guess I should have explained this better . The fluffies are “smart” but not competent. They can build a shadow society but are still more than capable of being fooled by promises of skettie. Think code name kids next door.,where they have space travel but the ships self destruct mechanism is a single red button that anyone could activate by accident

3 Likes

So the King’s Horses are like Mr. Tinkles or Kitty Galore from C&D…in simple terms the villains? Just so im reading your prompt right i mean

2 Likes

This is the idea I’ve ever heard

5 Likes

Sounds like the King’s Horses have the right idea.

Don’t make them too smart, though. Even the smartest fluffy is one simple equation away from derpies.

2 Likes

I remember that movie. loved it as a kid. A fluffy version would be kind of fun to read. I would like to see how both hugbox and abuse are treated by both groups.

2 Likes

There needs to be a fluffy called Poopie Galore.

2 Likes

And another called Octofluffy.

1 Like

20201224_163809

5 Likes

Weirdbox obvi. That said that’s the bluntest use of justice box I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s the most idea I’ve seen this month

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

So judging by the responses I’d say that this is a maybe ish idea heavy on the ish. I didn’t grow up watching phineas and ferb…. Wait the show came out in 2007? I could have sworn it came out in 2010.

Don’t make smart fluffies. It defeats the whole point of fluffies, which is that they’re stupid and naive.

5 Likes

I guess I should have explained this better . The fluffies are “smart” but not competent. They can build a shadow society but are still more than capable of being fooled by promises of skettie. Think code name kids next door.,where they have space travel but the ships self destruct mechanism is a single red button that anyone could activate by accident

1 Like

I think you’re misunderstanding. 99% of people don’t want intelligent or competent fluffy content because it flies in the face of what fluffies are meant to be.

4 Likes

Also, if we didn’t want poopies, dummies or alicorns, we would’ve written them out. It’s not like they’re in our works because of some unspoken rule that only few creators bravely dare to break.

1 Like