Needs ideas pwease o3o (MunchieCookie)

Heyo Fluffers! I need more ideas for more fluffies and probably have some people in if they want me to add them into some of my stuff. Yeah so far I’ve been seen as a abusebox gal but I can be a bit of a hugbox too, I guess… But other than time! If any of you got ideas, please helps a fellow Fluffer out qwq✨

2 Likes

Fluffies interacting with mundane pets has a lot of opportunity for both boxes, depending on what the other pet is. Snuggling with a dog or cat or regular pony, being eaten by a ferret (since mustelids’ schtick is killing things much bigger than them) or drowning in a fish tank… Go nuts.

2 Likes

Maybe some sort of plant-fluffy garden?

1 Like

Microfluffies make a home inside someone’s garage over the winter, but when spring kicks back up, the kids come out to put together a band - but something sounds weird with the speakers?? The family of fluffs inside go deaf.

1 Like

it looks like dust is shooting out of the amps

1 Like

30-Year-Old Boomer uses the speakers to play Guitar Hero at max volume.

And it’s Through The Fire And Flames.

Have you considered fluffy revenge? Not on human’s of course but against other fluffies. The bully at daycare getting their comeuppance. feral herd wars and rivalries. Shit factories stealing prettier foals and leaving theirs and the angry parents that want them back. so on and so forth.

2 Likes

Sounds good, most fluffies are dumb as hell which would always lead to some dying because of their low IQ o3o

Fluffy culture, by which I mean the stories feral fluffies tell themselves. Fluffy attempts at religion, mythology. How is knowledge passed down in a herd that exists for multiple generations?

1 Like

Love it, also I’m gonna be selling different types of breeded Fluffies owo
That’s if I’m able to put up my money account soon o3o

From another thread requesting ideas. Two stories I haven’t had the time to make is the Fluffy Testing Initiative and Fluffy Unit testing by Shutter Mesa, an Aperture like company, would fit evil industrial abuse.