Needs of the many (TG_89)

Jury’s out on whether or not this actually qualifies as being a good parent.

As always, feedback and/or critique is both welcomed and invited.

99 Likes

At one point I wouldn’t be surprised if these shitrat kill their own species in order to survive xD

9 Likes

“An Fwuffy fot dey smeww bad… on da ousside.”

Look it’s a weird situation but the thought is clearly on the kids so they are good in the parental sense. Porkpie might disagree but they chose to run away from a loving home and they’ll be dead soon so their opinion amounts to bupkis.

20 Likes

Brutal

5 Likes

A ruthless killer but a good father,I like the contrast,I wonder if he has cannibal genes ,and I don’t feel bad for porkpie ,possibly he ran away to have babies ,and now his dream is fulfilled his own " tummeh babbehs".

8 Likes

Have they already made it to Hoth??

4 Likes

Breakfast in bed

2 Likes

Theres a chance that the blue one was a BMS mare or a smarty that ran away from home so it may be karma. But an injury like that is gonna be slow because even tho there’s an incision, the cold weather will make the veins and arteries contract limiting bloodloss and no organ ruptures…i can see them living thru the night or all day at least. But i will say its unorthodox but ingenious way to keep the foals warm in the winter. Im impressed

3 Likes

I thought the smelt bad on the outside

2 Likes

5 Likes

More likely someone referenced The Empire Strikes Back in his vicinity.
That, & the desensitisation to suffering that goes with surviving as a fluffy ought to do it.

3 Likes

Yeah, dialog makes it clear it’s an escaped pet. Got what it deserved.
Bit creepy having the babies just laying comfortably in the offal.

4 Likes

It is a good parent… to it’s own kids. lol

2 Likes

It’s a nice, warm nest for now…but it will have to be replaced before too long.
Oh, and good parent.

2 Likes

You say that like creepiness is a bad thing.

1 Like

What are the little purple fluffballs?

1 Like

Clumps of fluff from the orange and purple fluffy. This was originally gonna be a slightly longer story opening with him tearing out clumps of his own fluff to make the nest warmer, and I just decided to leave it in there

1 Like

Extra hilarious if all it does is attract stray dogs and cats. Fresh blood tends to attract all kinds of urban scavengers, so Porkpie is going to suit its namesake very soon, and I do not mean the hat! :rofl:

3 Likes