Negligence, Autofeeder (Pastry_Knight)

Never liked the idea of leaving an animal at home relying on an autofeeder to keep it fed, stayed in an AirBnB recently with a cat that had an autofeeder, I imagine real ones have power loss safety features like it might just dump all the food out or go to releasing food every hour or something, but I just have visions of this.

86 Likes

Very nice, i like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love that kind of negligent abuse, where it’s not intentional, but still somebody’s fault.

16 Likes

Plot twist: the power went out only 4 hours before they got home. The flies are just because he stinks

12 Likes

Ah, should have hooked it up to an uninreruptable power supply.

2 Likes

Or used a gravity one instead of electric, but I guess that wouldn’t work for a fluffy because they would just never stop eating

4 Likes

Well this is terrifying, my cat has an auto feeder but when we do leave we always have somebody come to check on it to clean the litter and change their water. I feel really bad for the little fluff

5 Likes

I would do this on purpose to get rid of fluffies. I’d also set up a camera to watch and laugh from the hotel toilet.

2 Likes

and it actually died of a broken heart hu hu

You should do more of this.

As in more of this exact story. Show us more of the abuse he went through not being able to get food, water, or a clean litter box.

2 Likes

The screwed up part is that this can actually happen.