Nest (InfraredTurbine)

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

56 Likes

Uh oh

Lmao

2 Likes

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: h-how the hell did that shitrat get up there??? :exploding_head:

4 Likes

This is either a cute tale of desperation, or a troubled story of impending danger.

I’m going with the latter cause that’s funnier.

6 Likes

It’s like those caterpillars that don’t even know the wasp already got them

2 Likes

I know this looks like kind of an “impeding doom” situation… but considering we use “bird brain” to call someone who’s not smart at all… I can’t help but see the most neutral situation on the bird thinking the fluffy is it’s pidgeon, feeding it worms and the fluffy trying to escape just to be grounded by the bird, specially if it’s a pegasus xD

3 Likes

Lightning strikes the tree and sets the nest on fire, forcing the fluffies to choose between burning to death or falling to their deaths.

2 Likes

It’s very cute and makes me ask questions. The idea of a fluffy trying to make use of a ground nest makes sense BUT the background here suggests this is up a tree.

1 Like

Such a cute sleeping fluffy.

How did that fluffy get there?

Perhaps a parent bird put them there?

Why would they do that?

Maybe to keep the egg warm. Maybe to keep the egg company. Maybe to give the baby bird something to eat.

That seems risky. The fluffy could panic and kick the egg out of the nest.

Not if the fluffy is in a coma.

Oh dear.

Yeah. I figure that’s one fucked floofer that’s fixin to be a feast.

3 Likes

Nah, birds would kick it out unless it’s a cuckoo or cowbird chick, and they only keep those because the cuckoo/cowbird parent will come and kill their actual babies if they don’t.

1 Like

“Baby. Babies go in the baby pile.”

-Profoundly maternal and stupid bird.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Verrry nice. Especially like how the looser lines and light color treatment work together without becoming vague or sloppy.

2 Likes

Beautiful. I like the idea that a bird simply adopted a fluffy for both for the cute interspecies friendship, and the idea that it will be feeding the fluffy its vomit. :laughing:

1 Like