Nestie goes BOOM! ( by: FallenAngel )

Base on my previous art : HERE

Credit to @7svendye for the idea.

==========

Open for commissions and for info, pm me :slight_smile:

65 Likes

Gotta add a moronbox tag. Because this is the basic standard bestest design.

11 Likes

Grenade out

Why is it always this blue butterball that causes the most destruction?

4 Likes

Cause he was cursed ever since he brag himself as a bestest and berated his father and siblings he is forever lock in this endless loop of a prideful, selfish s.o.b and always dies :laughing:

7 Likes

I have the idea that one eventually reincarnates again he’s gonna remember all his deaths and he’s gonna take a toll on his mental capability that he’s going to derp himself From all the stress of constantly dying

1 Like

The basic lore he remembers when he is in hell and forgets when reborn he gets a slight glimpse when sleepin but as typical bestest or smarty he forgets as any fluffies do.

A lot enjoys his agony of never ending death anyway :grin:

2 Likes

Well that is hell if I ever heard

It’s Just that if it’s hell that keeps bringing him back they have some fun with it like bringing him back as a Munster baby or a poopie baby

It also just occurred to me that besides the bestest baby getting incinerated, the rest of the herd probably got turned to Swiss cheese by the bullets that were probably in there plus the shrapnel

2 Likes

Grenades out for SmartyBaby?

3 Likes

Yup and burned as c4 are present as well.

3 Likes

hey is it ok I use this blue butter ball for a fallout story of mine?

2 Likes

Surprised the little brat has the strength to pull the pin out. Grenade pins require quite a bit of torque.

2 Likes

I hope this little bestest dummy keeps suffering for our amusement.

3 Likes

Sure , enjoy.

3 Likes

Sucks to be those idiots. That’s less pests to worry about.

3 Likes

Every death of Bestest brings me such joy at the endless entertainment his inevitable demise brings! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

YESSSSS!!!

2 Likes

Was that some kind of incendiary grande?
If it was a frag i would have expected more chunks flying around.
Or maybe it was a stash of rare thermobaric grandes?

2 Likes

it was combo of grenades, C4, and maybe some live ammo

plus the foal was small so instant Incineration

2 Likes

“When in doubt… C4!”

The Mythbusters.

2 Likes

Lol i knew that fluffies could kill themselves in stupid ways but this is hilarious. Now i feel bad for the people who are gonna clean up after them.

2 Likes