Neutering at the Petshop (Artist: Carpdime) (fb id: 21692)

51 Likes

Foals being neutered at the petshop. Most likely without anaesthesia, hence the classification as “abuse”.

This post left vacant as it is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

4 Likes

Oh well. The less of these shitrats fucking and multiplying, the better.

3 Likes

As with all pets, I’m all for the neutering of domestic fluffies. Though with anaesthesia. One other person suggested vasectomy. But thats a discussion not meant for this thread.

3 Likes

If someone abruptly castrated me, painkillers would be a decided bonus.
Not as much as not being castrated ( yes, one knows, easy living & so on ) but still, a bonus.

2 Likes

If they do it like pigs then as soon as they’re running around by themselves they get a numbing agent combined with sanitizer then you just lift them one by one, two cuts, pop the undescended testes out and rip loose, and let them run around again in the main area with their mother. The wound closes on its own. (You can look it up on youtube, there’s a lot of videos of it since its standard farm procedure, thus educational and “how to”, but posting the video itself is against the rules)

If the balls descend its a lot more difficult and requires both proper anesthesia and suturing the wound. That said castrating adults is how a lot of communities deal with wild boars, and is more efficient than hunting them because the resulting male boar still competes with fertile males for mating rights but are less aggressive towards humans and pets. Population goes down faster, less hunting accidents, and costs less money since hunting permissions being given in nonhunting areas require upkeep, law enforcement, insurance and legal fees set aside plus paying bounties or dealing with folks bagging a few and going home.

That’s how I wrote hugboxy areas having population control. Just set up a castration van, provide food for all comers whether they are being castrated or not that results in inoffensive excrement to reduce waste and control population. Mountain railroad towns basically did the same thing for goats back in the day.

2 Likes

I know it’s both medical and educational but we can’t allow links to real animal violence or harm on the site.

4 Likes

Ah, didn’t think that counted since its just normal farm life and done for all pigs, both pets and meat.

My mistake.

2 Likes

No worries. Your intentions were clearly good.

2 Likes