Never Wanted part 1 (by recreationalsadist)

Reject was never wanted.

When he was born his mother called him a “poopie babbeh” and never gave him any milk. He only survived as a foal by sneaking milk when she was asleep.

The Fluffmart he was born in kept marking down his price, but nobody bought him. Then they threw him onto the street when it was obvious he wouldn’t sell but their incinerator had broken.

“Reject” got his name from what the humans called him then.

He survived by scavenging food from dumpsters, but kept being driven out of the alleys they were in by fluffies who called him an “ugwy poopie fwuffy.”

This was the latest time it had happened.

Reject cried as a hoof smacked his side. The brightly-colored, obese pegasus glared at him as his equally fat special friend gazed at him adoringly. Their equally colorful children were on the mare’s back, her bestest baby having the honor of being in the front. He was light blue with a yellow mane and so fat he couldn’t walk.

“Yu get out! Nummies and homsies am fow pwetty fwuffies onwy!”

Not wanting any more pain, Reject trotted out of the alley as quickly as he could.

Only to run into a human’s leg.

“Well, well, well looks like your nose was right, Crimson. Good find.”

“Cwimson nu need compwiments.”

Reject looked up to see the biggest pegasus he’d ever seen. A very red one. And above him was a trio of humans. Who were smiling very widely.

“Well, this was a lucky find,” the second human said, “alright, let’s gather them up.”

Author’s Note: Thanks to @BFM101 (creator of Crimson and Josef) and @FallenAngel007 (creator of the fat blue and yellow bestest baby) for letting me use their characters.

Part 2

13 Likes

“Cwimson gun num da fat kunt.”

“Now, now Crimson, let’s not waste a good slow burn of abuse.”

“Da onwy swow-buwn Cwimson wan am dis mummahfuka on da bah-bee-que”

6 Likes

Part 2 being written right now and should be out within minutes.
Slow-roasting would be a kindness compared to what’s going to happen.

3 Likes

jesus fuck mang

2 Likes

You know, i was thinking this was going to be about a Poopie getting its just deserts, killing pretty colored fluffies, being a absolute monster, ya know? Playing the hand he was delt.

BUT THEN I SAW FUCKING CRIMSON METIONED

welp adios Reject.

2 Likes

Yeah, Reject won’t be in the Epilogue. That’s for sure.

2 Likes