Never Wanted part 3/Ending (by recreationalsadist)

Reject regretted everything.

It had started with the family being squeezed to ensure as much of their poop was out of them as possible.

Then they were given baths. With no care for their comfort. All that mattered was that they were still alive at the end of it.

They were still alive at the end of it. And extremely angry. That anger turned to fear and then panic when their fate was revealed.

Izzy’s new fluffy skinning and gutting machine took the mechanics of a hand-cranked apple-coring machine and added a few attachments for ensuring that the fluffy’s innards and outers didn’t get on the meat.

This meant it took quite a bit of time.

Depending on how you look at it the stallion was lucky he’d ‘won’ the coin flip to see who would be first in the machine.

“SCREEEEEEEEE!!!”

“PWEASE!!! NU HUWT SPECIEW-FWIEND!”

The fluffies lacked the intellectual ability to consider this.

Two minutes later Izzy read the directions a second time and realized the machine could do two fluffies at once. Five minutes later both parents were still alive but missing their hides and all non-vital organs. Fluffy physiology meant they could stay alive like that for hours.

“How are you doing that for so long without your wrist getting tired, Izzy?”

“If I wasn’t good with my hands I wouldn’t have made it out of that South American prison alive.”

“…because you were good at fighting?”

“No, I handjobbed myself into becoming the ruler of Cellblock D. But I did have to stab some people.”

“I’m sorry I asked.”

The oven’s timer was set for 45 minutes.

But first there were the foals to consider. Crimson had somehow managed to eat 2 of the 5 before they even arrived back at Izzy’s house. Then he convinced Josef and Ricky to let him have 2 more.

That left the bestest baby. Who was ignoring the pain his parents were in to demand milk.

“WASTEST BABBEH PWEASE SABE MUMMAH!”

“NU! SABE DADDEH FIWST!”

Izzy smirked.

“Your parents are being so mean to you, don’t you think?”

“GIB BESTEST BABBEH MIWKIES NAO! WAI DUMMEH MUMMAH NU GIB MIWKIES?! DUMMEH DADDEH MAKE DUMMEH MUMMAH GIB BESTEST BABBEH MIWKIES!”

Unable to move due to his fat reaching past his legs the bestest was unable to do anything until Ricky picked him up and carried him over to his parents. Who he then proceeded to try to pummel with his tiny hooves.

Izzy shushed Ricky and Josef before motioning Crimson over and whispering to him. Having gotten an answer in the affirmative Izzy got something out of the fridge and brought it over.

“I’ve got some milk here if you want.”

“GIB BESTEST BABBEH MIWKIES NAO DUMMEH HOOMEN!”

Izzy shoved the whipped cream dispenser up the foal’s anus and didn’t stop spraying it until it started leaking out of his mouth.

The foal groaned weakly as it was unceremoniously dropped on the ground. It’s layers of fat absorbed the worst of the impact.

“…nu…mowe…miwkies…hewp…pwease…”

Crimson chuckled as he trotted up.

“Dis am bettew den da cweam fiwwing Cwimson wouwd hab giben yu. Babbehs nu gud fow numming aftew Cwimson du dat. Bu dis just makes babbeh mowe pwetty-tasting.”

The bestest’s mother was in the worst pain of her life, but she still had some maternal instinct.

“NU! NU NUM WASTEST BABBEH!”

There was a distinct lack of maternal piety in the bestest baby though.

“wai dummeh mummah nu hewp babbeh?! yu wowstest mummah ebah! hatchu!”

His mother changed her tune.

“Pwease num wastest babbeh, nu wub nu mowe.”

Crimson bit down on the bestest baby and luxuriated in the spray of whipped cream that came when he punctured it’s abdomen.

Not that being nearly bitten in half killed it. The bestest baby’s cries could still be heard as what remained of it slid down Crimson’s throat.

Then the parents were put in the oven.

As previously mentioned the oven’s timer was set for 45 minutes. There were seconds left by the time they died.

And Reject watched the whole thing. The straps holding his eyes open ensured it. The bottom of the immobilization board he was strapped in would have been covered in fluffy shit and piss if he hadn’t been squeezed beforehand.

The humans only acknowledged him when they moved him to ensure he had the best view of every act of abuse.

An hour later the meal had been finished and the trio were cleaning up. Izzy walked up and removed the straps from Reject’s eyes.

“So…what do you think?”

“Wai nu num Weject?”

“You wouldn’t have tasted good.”

Reject slumped.

“Because onwy pwetty fwuffies taste pwetty?”

Izzy threw his head back and laughed, then started stroking Reject’s head. It was the first time Reject had felt anything close to physical affection.

“No. They tasted better because they were fat and healthy. It doesn’t matter what a fluffy looks like.”

“Su nao what?”

Izzy leaned in until all Reject could see was his face.

“I’ve got something very special planned for you. Something I’ve never tried before. Fluffies tend to be bad at understanding sarcasm, but what the heck: you’re going to love it. You’re finally going to be wanted. For the rest of your life. No matter how much you beg. For-ev-er.”

Reject whined.

“Weject nu want tu be wanted nu mowe.”

Part 4/Epilogue

13 Likes

WHICH IS IT REJECT?! DO YOU WANT TO BE WANTED OR NOT?!
JEEZE

2 Likes

Blue bestesh in limbo: wait! bestesh gu foweba lyk dat befowe wight?

:skull:: Hmm well saids here, you deserve another “fillin”

*Fluffy souls burst out laughin

Blue bestesh start to cry and babble and quickly sent to his reincarnation.

:skull:: I love my job writing the blue bestesh next death

2 Likes

“Save my baby.”

“Mother, you suck.”

“Alright, fuck you then.”

I swear Fluffies giving up on each other for the slightest thing will never get old for me.

2 Likes

Fluffy love is like fluffy bodies: easily destroyed.