New Daddeh? Do dancies! (swiftbitches)

Just a nice little brown fluffy doing a dance, nothing weird here!

41 Likes

Nani

2 Likes

wow!! I’m going to die!! It’s too adorable!! I may hold it?

5 Likes

You may hold them but you might be nibbled a little!

1 Like

Yay!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Instantly, I’m reminded of the manga “Kimi no Koto Tabete Iii?”

3 Likes

WANT

5 Likes

The only random stray I’d pick up right here, I’d sacrifice an arm to em on the spot

4 Likes

I’d name this thing Oni

2 Likes

awwwwww i wuv himmmm :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
widdle babbeh tummy mouth boyyyyy

4 Likes

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lets name it bitey

2 Likes

bfd

2 Likes

-grabs cash-
GIMME DA FLUFF-

1 Like

ITS SO CUTE

1 Like

Nani the fuck ?!

Ahem anyway no huggies !
But this fluffy can hug those other more useless and unnecessary fluffies over there.

1 Like

Bitey Frank.

1 Like

yeah cool name

1 Like

I’m so happy. Hang on…

Starfish Jaw Defect
An birth defect commonly found in Poland and Florida, Starfish Jaw Fluffies (Or Bewwy fwend in fluffy speak) are a strange variation of common Earth Fluffies with various traits akin to an Starfish (namely regrowable limbs and a large mouth around the digestive system) while retaining a majority of the body’s structure of being a Earth Fluffy. Despite having fair intelligence comparable to fluffies, Starfish Jaw Defects lack a majority of brain function as their heads are able to be freely torn off, and (if a plentiful amount of organs aren’t removed leading to a rapid death) recover, although the fluffy is heavily restricted in most senses.

3 Likes

Florida I can understand. What’s going on in Poland though?

@Dragonixa

2 Likes

… I honestly don’t get why Poland of all countries, but I wouldn’t mind a star-jaw fluff :smiley:

2 Likes