NEW!!! FluffMart's "The Sorry Pit" by Mikahorsie

Product comes in multiple sizes (Talkie Babbeh, Foal, Prepubescent [colt/filly], Adult )

Only $99.99.
“Rain Tray” and “Bad Fluffy Speaker” sold separately

98 Likes

I find the text choice used to read, but I like the premise. Make it as uncomfortable as possible, a unique kind of torture.

13 Likes

Oh I LOVE this

3 Likes

Sorry it kinda blurred a bit when I converted it to Jpeg

3 Likes

Does it come with a five kg bag of cement?

4 Likes

Now put it in a toiIet bowI and remove the top.

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re able to make out my screwed up sentences when I’m not checking to see if my phone screwed up. I’m not derped, I promise.

5 Likes

Looks worth getting.

1 Like

You even remembered the terrible surface to stand on! Nice work!

How long can a fluffy safely be left in the pit? What happens if that time is exceeded?

(And when will the pendulum accessory become available?)

3 Likes

User manual states that fluffies can be put inside a Sorry Pit for a maximum time of 3 hours without incurring Lasting physical damage. (coughHugboxercough)

Though for maximum punishment, users (coughHugboxercough) are recommended to buy the Rain Tray ( an add on accessory that puts a tray with a controllable drip that you can fill with cold water that simulating cold rain drops… The water stays cold due to the heat absorbing gel lining the Rain Tray) and the Bad Fluffy Speakers (an attachable speaker system that fits perfectly into the lid that plays over 10 different Audio recording guaranteed to punish bad Fluffies
[Thunderstorm noises, Heavy Traffic, Dog barks, lawn mower noises, Fluffy herd Scree noises" and the exclusive “Bad Stallion Punishment track” ,“Fwuffies git Ouchi’e Track”,“Bad Mummah Punishment Track” , “Smarty Punishment Track” ]
You can also add in custom audio via USB or Bluetooth)

5 Likes

Ok, ok, so 24 hours is ideal, and I can add the 1812 Overture. Perfect! Plus, if the fluffy makes a mess, that’s another punishment.

4 Likes

An oubliette for fluffies? How delightful!

2 Likes

Love seeing users invent new contraptions to punish fluffies. This looks awesome, well done.

2 Likes

FLUFFSTUFF. COM REVIEW

The rain tray is a must, nothing like slow implied threat to help a fluffy realise how much its life is in its owners hands.

you could ofc do this with a bath and a running tap, fluffy hoofs aint getting up a bath surface, however what makes this so worthwhile is not only the pull out flooring (do you really want poopie stains in your bath?) but also the tight confinement and lack of space for scardy-poopies.

I have been using this product for around 3 weeks now i have a line of them one for each babbeh, i chose to place the foals inside once their mummah has to be taught her place when she plays up, it gives a added level of distress for the mummah to hear the anguish of her babbehs without the reassurance of knowing whats inside

Overall a fine product although i do feel considering the price the rain tray should be a free addition

:star: :star: :star: :star:

7 Likes

I like the idea … i like the design but … could there be two versions of it ~ a sorry pit and its older brother toture pit ?

A fluffy oubliette I love it.