New Fluffy: FINAL CHAPTER by FluffyOD

Part 4.5: New Fluffy Part 4.5 by FluffyOD

this starts playing Now We Ride, Really (Extended) - YouTube

PART 6 (REDUX): New Fluffy Redux by FluffyOD

Part 1: New Fluffy by FLuffyOD

73 Likes

I like the art style.

6 Likes

I do the haphazard real images + mspaint fluffies mostly out of convenience/laziness, but thanks I really appreciate it. The final panel in this comic does look pretty cool IMO lol.

10 Likes

Damn that ending I did not expect. Keeping it alive as it regrets, only to be used and unloved. Nicely done.

13 Likes

I honestly think this is a superfluffy if he lived TEN years through all that.

Besides that hueg crack in my suspension of disbelief, the rest was actually cool. I am unsure if the fluffy should be labeled a Hellgremlin, since his reasoning was more akin to that of a child learning there’s a baby sibling on the way and acting up to avoid being put in the second place. It was a rather human emotion the fluffy acted off. I liked that part. Though also the whole vengeance was good.

7 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Wow! This was some crazy shit I love art and the skinned fluffy dropped into alcohol really took it over the top! I liked it!

2 Likes

The Rancher simply dunked the fluffy into alcohol everyday when they get done with wrangling and re-gauzed him :^)
And I kind of thought the fluffy’s reactions to things were organic and not over-the-top. Everyone’s headcannon is different obviously but more often than not, fluffies are vile, impulsive little devils.
Should it not have the hellgremlin tag?
And I’m really glad you liked it. I had fun making it. Made myself laugh a lot.

4 Likes

Lmao yeah. I love to hear what parts stand out to people and make them laugh/enjoy the most. I wanted the fluffy to live for as long as possible so I thought sanitizing him would be pretty much necessary, but why not do it in the most hideous, excruciating way possible? Rubbing alcohol hurt when your mom dabbed a tiny bit on a scrape when you were a kid. Imagine being skinned alive and dunked into a barrel of it? Fucking lol. Another thing I laughed at was the warning label on the tub of alcohol. Dropping that little fucker in instantly violated virtually every warning it listed.

4 Likes

I can always count on you to let me know if a comic is funny or not. Thanks lad.

1 Like

Yeah, that was essential to totally obliterating that thing physically and mentally. I’d rather be in the “I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream” realm than be this fucking fluffy lol.

1 Like

It indeed was a cool story, as it gave both characters more depth. At first I simply expected the man to be the usual abuser and the fluffy to be the usual victim.

Then the curveball hit with the whole explanation of HOW the wife dying was NOT an accident, but a genuine attempt from the fluffy to kill her off out of a twisted love for his daddeh making him jealous of the unborn baby.

I usually see Hellgremlins acting more out of sheer maliciousness rather than out of a good feeling like love being twisted into evil, so this was a pleasant surprise.

The only pet peeve I have is that having the fluffy survive ALL of that, especially being skinned alive and dunked into alcohol while screaming. It throws my suspension of disbelief into orbit, but admittedly that’s on me, I enjoy “realistic” (as in, respecting the laws of the universe the story is set in, not realistic as in “can happen IRL”).
There’d be no way in hell the fluffy would survive the treatment, let alone doing so for 10 years.

Still, all in all I enjoyed this revenge abuse story.

2 Likes

Bravo sir, bravo.

2 Likes

Yeeesssssssssss! Long-term revenge for the win. I should not enjoy this as much as I do but… awesome job! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

we can all said that this would be the spin-off of Red Dead Redemption if they added fluffies in it.

but seriously tho, i never seen that a Fluffy’s selfishness can mentally break a man so bad.
interesting how after 10 years that shit-rat still alive after being used as a whip, the dude must enjoy the suffering of that fluffy.

1 Like

Man, I had such hope until I realized the fluffy wasn’t going to become a tasty meal.

2 Likes

yes, the images plus art really gives your style character. if it’s out of a sense of laziness, i admire you for it.

1 Like

The ending? Fantastic. The art? Amazing. The level of editing skills? Astounding.
Over all a 10/10 comic with a satisfying twist, I’d read it again

I love it, the story, the art, and the dedication from the cowboy to keep that shitrat alive for so long.

1 Like

As I always say, the art isn’t what makes it good its truly the story. Who cares if its lazy

1. The ms paint style just fits
  2. It means more comics more often whp wouldn’t want that?