New Fluffy: FINAL CHAPTER by FluffyOD

It indeed was a cool story, as it gave both characters more depth. At first I simply expected the man to be the usual abuser and the fluffy to be the usual victim.

Then the curveball hit with the whole explanation of HOW the wife dying was NOT an accident, but a genuine attempt from the fluffy to kill her off out of a twisted love for his daddeh making him jealous of the unborn baby.

I usually see Hellgremlins acting more out of sheer maliciousness rather than out of a good feeling like love being twisted into evil, so this was a pleasant surprise.

The only pet peeve I have is that having the fluffy survive ALL of that, especially being skinned alive and dunked into alcohol while screaming. It throws my suspension of disbelief into orbit, but admittedly that’s on me, I enjoy “realistic” (as in, respecting the laws of the universe the story is set in, not realistic as in “can happen IRL”).
There’d be no way in hell the fluffy would survive the treatment, let alone doing so for 10 years.

Still, all in all I enjoyed this revenge abuse story.

2 Likes

Bravo sir, bravo.

2 Likes

Yeeesssssssssss! Long-term revenge for the win. I should not enjoy this as much as I do but… awesome job! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

we can all said that this would be the spin-off of Red Dead Redemption if they added fluffies in it.

but seriously tho, i never seen that a Fluffy’s selfishness can mentally break a man so bad.
interesting how after 10 years that shit-rat still alive after being used as a whip, the dude must enjoy the suffering of that fluffy.

1 Like

Man, I had such hope until I realized the fluffy wasn’t going to become a tasty meal.

2 Likes

yes, the images plus art really gives your style character. if it’s out of a sense of laziness, i admire you for it.

1 Like

The ending? Fantastic. The art? Amazing. The level of editing skills? Astounding.
Over all a 10/10 comic with a satisfying twist, I’d read it again

I love it, the story, the art, and the dedication from the cowboy to keep that shitrat alive for so long.

1 Like

As I always say, the art isn’t what makes it good its truly the story. Who cares if its lazy

1. The ms paint style just fits
  2. It means more comics more often whp wouldn’t want that?

Justice has been served…in the way I like.

Damn, that fluffy looked like a raw ham after bathing in isopropyl.

Admittedly, I wrote myself into a corner with the raw amount of physical damage the fluffy sustained as far as the ending is concerned. I originally intended to end it with the fluffy wrapped in gauze, but I felt like it wasn’t a satisfying enough ending for the rancher. I then thought to make it some living decoration, but at the same time I didn’t wanna clog up the comic with too many more panels after the climactic carnage and also wanted to have the cowboy riding off into the sunset as well as wanting to damn the fluffy to eternal suffering, so I wrapped it all into one albeit it leaves you wondering “how the hell is that thing still alive??” which I think lends to the humor, like holy fuck, that is truly truly suffering incarnate.
I think I’ll probably remove the hellgremlin tag also. I think it’s inappropriate here all said and done. Like you said, the fluffy wasn’t getting any sadistic enjoyment from anything it did, it was just being selfish ultimately and didn’t understand the gravity of its actions.

1 Like

Exactly. Definitely gonna post another one today too when I’m done.
And @uR, @Armageddemon, and @vic_vyper, I never expected to get compliments on the actual artwork itself but shit, thanks. What I get the most out of this though is knowing other people are out there laughing their asses off and enjoying themselves.
But I will ask whoever reads this comment, did the human drama/backstory make this a more satisfying read? Or would the entire thing have been equally effective had I just had some maniac torturing his fluffy?

3 Likes

Laughed my ass of at this comment.

Having a background ALWAYS makes for a better story. It gives depth to characters. Otherwise, you are stuck with the usual “fluffies suffer because idk lol”. Which is fine for people to enjoy it, but it’s admittedly lazy AF. It’s the reason I read it in the first place. I might be the only one who gets turned down by “pointless suffering” (there’s already enough senseless violence to last for a lifetime in the real world), but hey, you still provided me reason enough to read and enjoy your comic.

Well I’m glad to hear it.
And honestly, the main reason it spiraled into such a big plot was because of the traction the first couple of posts got. That first one I made when the fluffy gets his balls plucked off was just supposed to be like you said, just a one-off abuse comic for a cheap laugh. But then in like a day it got 1k+ views, so I just felt compelled to make more. I’d feel like a jerk if that many people wanted more and I didn’t do it. I actually just made another tonight: Prettiest Fluffy in the Whole World by FluffyOD but I would definitely categorize this in the cheap laughs section.

I like that it gets to live with pain and regret for the rest of its life.:blush:

1 Like

looked like a raw ham

Lol.
The gauze is now its skin forever. Or until it finally croaks.

yeah that painting in the first panel is really impressive

1 Like

@FatDog, that’s the best part <3

1 Like