New fluffy! (MunchieCookie)

Hey everybody! Guess what I did! That’s right a new fluffy! I mixed a possum and fluffy DNA to create a new fluffy species! You’ll see this one claiming up trees and handing upside down. I hope you all like it and I hope it doesn’t exist yet or else I’ll be side that all that DNA mixing was a total bust! I threw away so many failures and I think some might still be alive… Gonna need to burn them. Anyways I hope you all like the one I made so far! She’s a female and is expecting babies soon!:sparkles:

Untitled44_20230204121645~2

18 Likes

Opossum fluffy?
Wow.

2 Likes

For burning.

1 Like

5 Likes

A++ for terrifying. Jesus. I wanna send it flying with my cane like I’m Happy fucking Gilmore.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for the replies and all. I was expecting them, this fluffy is gonna be bringing more and I’ll be making more mother fluffers! ÒwÓ :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

I actually love this! I already headcanoned fluffies as having a bit of opossum, and that that’s why they instinctively have their babies ride their backs. This is really surreal to imagine standing in front of you, and I love how it stands.

1 Like

Nope nope nope

1 Like

Scarily interesting. Looking forward to whatever else you come up with.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhh! (Kick fluffy, slam door, run through house.) Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 Like

Pay me! You can’t just kick my fluffies and not pay!

1 Like

First time i consciously encounter a fluffy with opposable thumbs.
I bet someone will tell about somefluffy who has it also in the past.

Kill it with fire.

It has a super punchable face, but the tail is a bit disturbing

1 Like