New Fluffy Part 2.5 (to be continued) by FluffyOD

Also, have you seen my comics? I copy and paste almost all of them! I’m the LAST person to criticize that! :rofl::wink:

Dude, I would consider you a psycho if you weren’t on the guy’s side. His pregnant wife was killed by the fluffy and he took care of it anyway, but the dumb thing couldn’t keep it together and just kept shitting everywhere. The rancher just snapped. As the author, I’ll tell you this rancher is a decent guy outside of all this fluffy shit. He would never hit his wife or child or anything like that, but this is a fluffy, not a person. Who cares if he slaps it around. It’s not like it was unprovoked albeit extreme.
And I’ll check your shit out for sure.

1 Like

If #3 is the fluffy being truthful,

Summary

I’d add “hellgremlin” to the tags. That’s very much well outside what they’re normally capable of.

Anyhow, yes, therapy, possibly meds. My dad served multiple tours in Vietnam (he’s in his 80’s), and my mom noted it helped a lot with things suffered from for decades.

Your dad got drafted for Nam? Tell him he’s the absolute fucking man. Also:
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST.

I don’t know how much effort that guy is willing to go through but it doesn’t matter how brutal the fluffy’s death is as long as it thinks it’s a “good fluffy” and is proud of what it has done.

It can’t die until it’s internalized that it’s “daddeh” and “munstah daddeh” are one in the same, and that because of its own actions “daddeh” hates it now.

I don’t know what kind of mind games need to be played, but it needs to have its spirit crushed before it dies.

1 Like

He enlisted, actually. Figured it’d be better for him than getting drafted. He retired from the military in the 80’s.

Given the context, I would probably flay it’s skin from its body then cover it in antiseptic, astringent, hemostatic gauze etc. trying to make it live as long a possible.

2 Likes

You got it. The fluffy does know its musta daddeh and daddeh are the same, what the fluffy was trying to say was “I don’t like when you behave this way father!” But don’t worry, its psyche will be shattered.

2 Likes

Platoon

Yeah, some folks inherit star-spangled eyes!
Oh, they send ya down to war!
And when you ask 'em, “How much should ya give?”
Ohhh, They only answer, “More, more, more!”

Use the little shit as a frisbee, than yeet him into piranha infested waters.

I think it’s suffering from some type of mental/brain damage. Either that or just naturally retarded.