New Fluffy Part 4 by FluffyOD

Would have been a good idea to burn the house down. Obviously the fluffy couldn’t come up with that. It just wanted to shut the light off, but instead of just unplugging the lamp it chewed the cord and set off this chain reaction which it will pay for dearly in the final chapter: fluffycommunity.com/t/new-fluffy-final-chapter-by-fluffyod/22294

1 Like

You’re really good at mixing drawings with real life photos.

Thanks my dude. It never crossed my mind that I might be some mspait Picasso. Talk about a useless superpower.

Are this shitrats capable to do this things?
Also the fluffy thinks as a shitty shitrat, that get to much spoiled by his owners.

@Virgil & @StoneRouge lmao I had no idea you guys were the admins. Thanks for blessing my post. You too @Mr_Owl.

3 Likes

Anyone who has this symboladmin symbol by their name is an moderator/admin.

How do I get one?

Dude, I still have no clue how I got mine

1 Like

I’m just kidding I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes on this site, I’m sure you guys are some clique of friends or even might know each other in real life or whatever. Sounds like a lotta work. I’m happy supplying a trickle of freelance content.

1 Like

To become a Moderator, you need β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ by β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ and other Moderators; you also need to be β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ or higher.
If you fit the requirements, you need to answer β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ; if you get any wrong, you get β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ in β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ for a β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ without food or water; if you come out alive, you will need to answer β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ again. If you get any β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ wrong again, you β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ in β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ.

If you manage to answer β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ right, you will be β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ by Virgil. You are now β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ and can no longer be β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ.

2 Likes

We’re a team of peeps from all around the world from all walks of life.

2 Likes

To become a Moderator, you need your dick measured by @G3X, @Mr_Owl, @StoneRogue and other Moderators; you also need to be at least seven inches or higher.
If you fit the requirements, you need to answer Hitler trivia; if you get any wrong, you get jerked off in the shower by @StoneRogue for a day without food or water; if you come out alive, you will need to answer Hitler trivia again. If you get any Hitler trivia wrong again, you must become a male gigolo in spandex for lonely female community members.
If you manage to answer the Hitler trivia right, you will be included in an orgy of admins hosted by @Virgil. You are now a motherfucking moderator and can no longer be fucked with by anyone except the admins.

Wow, that does sound like a lot of work. I’m surprised you don’t want us answering fluffy trivia instead, although I guess β€œit depends on the headcanon!” Also, does that mean women can’t be moderators? Or do females have a minimum butt size requirement instead or something? @Mr_Owl could be a female for all I know.
These are the things that need to be in the FAQ guys!!!

2 Likes

THIS LITTLE BASTARD!!! LET KILL HIS LITTLE FACE!!!

The only known female among the moderation team. is @Oculusfluffy.

Man, that Asian sweetart in your profile pic isn’t you? Damn.
I also have a confession to make. I’m not actually a frog.

Sadly, that is not me.

It’s an Instagram user that goes by the name β€œSexy Funk Pig” who appears to be a model of some sort.

β€œSadly” lmao what do you want to be her for, you’re a God damn fluffybooru admin. You’re probably slaying girls like her left and right if you’re not already married to one.

fluffycommunity.com/t/fluffy-under-glass-with-sexy-funk-pig-by-fluffyod/22761

1 Like