new fluffy tipe! (by dra.sany)

She is the first Fluffy with a gem that is an essential part of her body, as it is literally her heart.
This breed has pastel colors, horns without growth rings, they do not have wings, and their hooves are golden regardless of their coat color.
they are delicate, shy and somewhat sickly
the first of her breed is under my care and it will cost a lot to cross her because I have not yet found a male with similarities as those of the female
I have decided to call this kind of race “dusk solstice”

the name of this beautiful Fluffy is “colored rain”

32 Likes

lemmie guess, the worst quality variant costs a fortune.

2 Likes

yesssss >:3

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

The gem part reminds me of Steven Universe. I wonder what a corrupted dusk solstice would look like.

6 Likes

Going to be using this idea of a gem for a heart, but beef up the fluffy. I’m going to add a bit of DnD magic within this sub type of Fluffy. I am leaning towards a Druid/Sorcerer magic usage. It’s to compliment my Warlock based Alicorns.

1 Like

Does the lack if a beating heart make them feel empty and sad all the time?

1 Like

posting in a steven universe reference

offense not intended, but your drawing comes across as a lamb more than it does fluffy pony. i suggest making the legs a bit shorter to get more of a pony look

It’s like you never saw how nix draw them

It’s a nitpick, but: I can see that as the name of a breed for a real domesticated animal, or maybe an apple. But it doesn’t fit in with the other fluffy breeds, at least not if this is meant as a new major breed in some 'verse. “crystal pony” is even another tribe of ponies in FIM and this floof has the smooth, curved horn of their magical tyrant.

Her poopie baby sister has been dubbed “Chocolate Rain”.