New fruit fluffy from Hasbio!! (Leatherfeather)

THEY ARE NOT FOOD

(Ps I think kiwi fluffies would be considered poopie fluffies)

Wanted to try my hand at making a new type of fluffy! The leaf tails are so fun to draw so it’s permanent now.

Honestly idk if there are already fruit fluffies (if they are please tell meee) so Feel free to take this idea and run, it’s open to the public!

40 Likes

Yeah, fruit fluffies are already a thing. Fruit/vegetable/plant fluffies have been a thing for many years.

3 Likes

<3

1 Like

These are adorable! Reminds me of scented markers!

5 Likes

Aw these designs are so adorable, what a cute sub species! :tangerine::apple::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yes and no as the poster said they are not actual fruit or plants but more like a scented plush or scented doll they are styled to resemble fruit and have a spot(gland? Embedded machine? Eg ) that produces a pleasant (possibly addictive fruity scent. However unlike furit\plant fluffiest these seem to be more like say the carnivorous plant that smells like rotting meat. It’s not because it actually contains rotting meat it just makes the enzyme to trick the flies somthing like that but to trick the consumer

2 Likes

Then this isn’t a fruit fluffy. It’s a scented fluffy, which has also been done.

2 Likes

Just imagine the screaming when someone bites into one, then stomps it in disgust. Or when a kid bites into one, and a parent drop-kicks it for getting blood everywhere.

2 Likes

Well, I bet the meat has a slightly fruity taste, or a fruity aroma to make the meat more appetizing :smiley:

1 Like

Ace recently did a story with food scented fluffies where a stallion killed and ate a pancake scented mare.

3 Likes

And it was AWESOME.

1 Like

Debatable

2 Likes

So if you’ll never get a poopie babbeh, but there are kiwi fluffies who would be brown … how exactly do you get a kiwi babbeh?

I can definitely see people mistake these guys for groceries. The wax apples of the fluffy world.

4 Likes

Kiwi babbehs are oppressed

2 Likes

This reminds me of how the Ivan’s¹ refer to fluffies as fruit horses or tiny fruit horses.
1(the collective designation for the human population of Micron’s headcanon, they all talk and behave like stereotypical Soviet era Russians and are obsessed with the acquisition and consumption of Vodka,being good members of the proletariat and foiling the dastardly schemes of the capitalist pig.

2 Likes

th (2)

2 Likes

I’m going to eat one anyway

3 Likes