New here, do I post an introduction post?

I am not sure how this works. I have never signed up to a message board site. Pretty much years since I signed up to any site, actually. And if I do need to/should make an intro post, do I post it in the Community Posts area? How do I tag it?

3 Likes

if its not a text post or image, it’s a comunity post
oh and also

3 Likes

Hello, and thank you. Like I mentioned, I’m new to this kind of stuff, so I was not sure what to do.

1 Like

Welcome, welcome. What’s your box of choice, friend?

2 Likes

Weirdbox and Moronbox. I am also a fan of science experimentation on Fluffies. I was thinking about writing about those types of things.

3 Likes

You’ll fit right in. Some good experimentation can really tick all the boxes. If you ever need ideas, the community can be really creative with suggestions.

3 Likes

Yeah, I had some ideas. I saw on this Foal in a City story a kind of voting thing, so I was going to try that to make a kind of choose your own adventure type thing. Science is about discovering the unknown, so a ‘viewers pick the path’ might be fun for the science story I’ve been planning.

4 Likes

A fluffy bandersnatch story, sounds awesome.

1 Like

Granted, it has been years since I actually sat down and wrote anything. So, while I am planning the science story, I am going to write some small, silly, Weirdbox stuff in the meantime.

3 Likes

make sure it explodes in the end

Welcome. I’m a little more on the hugbox end but I do love me some experimentation if it leads me to some juicy worldbuilding/lore.