New house, and (new) rules 02 (InfraredTurbine)

Voted for classic litterpal, but the Bee’s option it’s pretty hilarious

2 Likes

Thank god for Turbine, he’s the only one justifying the existence of these polls

2 Likes

Oh nahh

1 Like

Vote for wasp to the nads.

Nutshots are always, and I do mean always funny.

1 Like

Is there an ‘all of the above’ option? Otherwise, he gets the Sorry Gag until he learns some manners, and thus is unable to get help in time when some testicle-nomming yellowjackets happen upon him one spring morning…

1 Like

If the bee option wins… well, how long is it until the bees are active? Maybe he finally learns to behave and is promised a special friend for his months of good behavior, only for the bee to sting his balls.

Or what if they don’t fall off and he just gets giant balls from an allergic reaction?

2 Likes

This why you should cauterize the wound… It always prevent the wound from opening and bleeding out.

2 Likes

Was expecting that shit died that night due to cold and he ended up only leg frostbite?

The owner should have a gag as well to shut him up.

1 Like

Nice to see this continue, and glad to see his punishment wasn’t so simple. Keep the little shit suffering!

1 Like

Now this is quite the poll! I like how many options there are

1 Like

Ironically the most hugbox sounding option might be that most traumatic

Those alleyfluffs be wild and they wont take likely to a pillowfluff with a feeling of entitlement. chances are the mother may get the backlash for bringing him and pillow pete over here will just have to watch :shrug:

2 Likes

Tbh the mare would prob be super mad her babbeh is “lazy” all the time now
just saying

2 Likes

im mad for her tbh. on the plus side the alleyfluffs can have a new litterbox… its no ones freind :shrug:

1 Like

It might be better to have fewer choices as with 9 options the top choice could win with 10% of the votes. The only exception would be if you were going to use multiple choices in the next comic.

1 Like

I absolutely wanna see the fate of this pillow in an alley lifestyle

1 Like

Could i have a link to the first part?

1 Like

sure!

1 Like

Or a wasp… much better imo cuz ut stings more and if its an asian hornet they got necrotic venom sooooooo still same result

2 Likes

poll closed guys, results tomorrow ^^

You guys are expecting a simple sting on the balls xD
I’ll go beyond
I’m finishing the result
it will be posted in an hour

1 Like