New house, and (new) rules 02 (InfraredTurbine)

Sup everyone,
Since a lot of ppl said a simple death was too good for it, I took the liberty to go ahead a little more with it xD.

What should happen to it next ?

• Becomes a litterpal for his brother
  • Becomes a decoration item in a shelf
  • Stays inside a dark sorrybox for weeks
  • Has to live outside, inside a doghouse with no comfort
  • Gets stung by a bee in the balls and lose them
  • Lose all its fur due to bad quality kibble
  • Gets thrown from the stair by brother
  • Its mother finds it, grabs him and take it back to the alley they lived
  • Gets older and is now a cigarrete waste eater
0 voters

Voting and drawn result will be posted on Monday ^^

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

74 Likes

To the mods: Is there a way to make the poll private to accounts only ? :thinking:

9 Likes

holy shit the bee do the bee, although i also would like to see the outcome that would come if his mother does find him, BUT THE BEE OPTIONS SOUNDS WAY FUNNIER,

6 Likes

OLDER AND NOW EATS CIGARRETES
HE NEEDS TO SUFFERS FOR LITERAL YEARS
BECAUSE FUCK HIM THATS WHY

3 Likes

CIGGA-SKETTIS

1 Like

You should put a pin in the Mom mare option… she could knock on the door and ask for babies back and use it as a way to live in the home too… up to you if shes a BMS mummah or a good one.

2 Likes

I see balls, I pick balls!!!

4 Likes

I voted it got stung on the balls

3 Likes

Good to know!

1 Like

Huh, would have guessed there would be more damage from the frostbite. Ie look more like shadowstein’s Lazarus. Not complaining, just makes it look more like the owner was fucking with him rather than an actual need for remodeling

1 Like

Should’ve just left it bleeding out for a bird to get.

1 Like

Voted for classic litterpal, but the Bee’s option it’s pretty hilarious

2 Likes

Thank god for Turbine, he’s the only one justifying the existence of these polls

2 Likes

Oh nahh

1 Like

Vote for wasp to the nads.

Nutshots are always, and I do mean always funny.

1 Like

Is there an ‘all of the above’ option? Otherwise, he gets the Sorry Gag until he learns some manners, and thus is unable to get help in time when some testicle-nomming yellowjackets happen upon him one spring morning…

1 Like

If the bee option wins… well, how long is it until the bees are active? Maybe he finally learns to behave and is promised a special friend for his months of good behavior, only for the bee to sting his balls.

Or what if they don’t fall off and he just gets giant balls from an allergic reaction?

2 Likes

This why you should cauterize the wound… It always prevent the wound from opening and bleeding out.

2 Likes

Was expecting that shit died that night due to cold and he ended up only leg frostbite?

The owner should have a gag as well to shut him up.

1 Like

Nice to see this continue, and glad to see his punishment wasn’t so simple. Keep the little shit suffering!

1 Like