New house, new rules 03 (InfraredTurbine)

Results of the last’s topic poll, you can read Here.

The community decided for Being stung in the wumps, so here you go!

Turbine… where is the next POLL ??
I’ll ask you folks to be patient, I’ll add a poll in the next topic, so wait until
New house, New Rules 3.5
and I’ll add a poll there.
Trust me, you folks will wanna wait for that before voting xD

Ps: I wanna ask you guys to write suggestions in the comments about what happens next. Remenber that death and enfing are not options, I’ll consider the most upvoted to be add in the next poll ^^. (Death is not an option, at least not for now).

For comissions, illustrations, covers or illustrations of your stories, feel free to contact me!

141 Likes

Thy bloodline shall wither and become dust, fluffy. Me and mine hive… we will ensure it!!!

12 Likes

They have to be amputeted because of an allergic reaction but it’s to late and he dies a pain full unic death.

3 Likes

Death is off the table btw.

2 Likes

How about he does get an allergic reaction and his lumps swell massively snd painfully sterilised? Maybe the brother gets a special friend or an adopted foal playmate

7 Likes

A stallion willing to scratch his brothers testicles, interrupting one of the few luxuries fluffies are able to enjoy, is, indeed, replete with fraternal devotion.

9 Likes

wait, why would the brother deserve a friend ?

1 Like

Because hes well behaved unlike the smarty foal there

1 Like

I agree with all of the ‘testicles get infected’ ones. My take: his sting-wound gets infected (potentially as a result of his shit fountain in the final panel dribbling into the wound), and as a result he has to be forcibly neutered, for his own health and survival. So he’s dragged kicking and screaming to the vets to have his dick and balls sliced off before the infection kills him.

14 Likes

Or the lumps are killed off by sterilization… slot of mouthwash or rubbing alcohol. Maybe an emergency procedure via dental floss to cut off bloodflow to stop the infection from spreading then they drop off

1 Like

I’d recommend going for a colonoscopy.

Dude blew his asshole out so badly from that shit cannon that he tore his colon and has to shit in a bag now.

Just to add to the embarrassment of being a dickless wonder

23 Likes

Due to that style I have to suggest it.

Daddy is a stand user and the Wasp is an enemy stand.

The fluffies must be awakened with the pointy hurties so they can defend themselves since daddy cant be around all the time.

Are wasp stings different then bee stings for the alleged benifit one can get from getting stung down there?

3 Likes

Testes have to be amputated but the vet removes his eyes instead and only opens his ball sack

3 Likes

Show the Fluffy that was off screen, with a yellow/black vest with thick stockings over its limbs and head. Bees/wasps around its front limbs, giggling madly saying: “Dah new boo-boo juice has been wejected!”

3 Likes

in a rush of pain and anger,he bites his brother so he is detoothed as a punishment
or something happens to his mouth and his request become very hard to understand
that can cause many situations

3 Likes

I don’t often feel bad about fluffies, but this time I do-

2 Likes

So he lost his leggies and then he lost one of his balls after the wasp bites and then stings it… god that would be even worse if it didn’t fully make him unable he just lost one so its that more suffering state.
Speaking of which.

You want suggestions to the next poll clearly these guys need something to keep them safe from bugs so a zapper that couldn’t go wrong at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a parasitoid wasp.

5 Likes

Use it as a sponge to clean up the shit. put some detergent on the fluffy, then when you’re finished you can hose it down or just throw it away

3 Likes

The owner helps the poor guy

5 Likes