NEW! MICROFLUFFY MODEL: PUFFLUFFS! by Mikahorsie

Presenting! A New model for a Microfluffy!!! The PUFFLUFFS!!

They are made to be as puffy and Fat to prevent them from squeezing through tight areas and prevent them from going feral. They also cannot breed Manually and has to be shaved and assisted to breed.

Unfortunately due to Gene Editing, PufFluffs cannot give birth to Pegasus or Alicorn Microfluffies… Instead they can breed a new Peggy Puffs, which has their vestigial wings be placed in their ears.

64 Likes

This feels like stressballs with extra fat folds.

10 Likes

They are the Microfluffy version of a Pygmy Fluffy but much more Poofier in terms of fluff Volume and Yes, They are chubbier than an average Microfluffy.

5 Likes

I wanna hit it like a baseball.

6 Likes

Am I the only one want to play pinball with those things?

2 Likes

Can you draw them in action in future? I mean displying their struggles out in a house or wild etc. I can see them also either fall over trying to mount or stuck in a pipe half way

3 Likes

“Pufflefluff… URRRRGH… wuv be… URRRK… stwess toysie for dadeeehhhh SKREEEEE”

Meanwhile, a basement breeder jams a Winged Puffle and a Horned Micro together over and over “Dangit, get in that darn hole and make me some critters!”

1 Like

Puts it on it’s back and watches it freaking out

3 Likes

Imagine puting one of these in a potato masher.

1 Like

PufFluffs when Wet

5 Likes

Q: Would they look like normal mirco fluffs if they’re force to lose the weight, or would they somehow die from such?

I love them

The expression (singular) they all have on their faces is frankly terrifying.

So you’re saying we should keep a spray bottle handy

1 Like

An ad campaign for fluffy obesity lol

1 Like

Answer: They would still look a tad bigger than an average Microfluffy. If you force them to starve they would look a bit thinner than average but still bigger than a Microfluffy Since 40% of their Size are from their Thick Fluff…

The obesity angle is genetically engineered… Fluff Co. Made them bulkier to prevent them from scurrying and squeezing in through tight corner and climbing up stuff like rats.

Plus side is they be a bit hardier than a regular Microfluffy.

1 Like

And here i though you coudnt make fluffys look any more bootable

1 Like

Okay, so I decided to draw my own puff fluff, but I never read the warning like a complete dummy and drew it with puffy foals. In the case of puff fluffs you stated that they would need assistance by a local fluff mart to breed; would this impact the drawing I made? Would I need to make changes and how big would they be? Sorry for this hahaha

You can draw your puffluffs the way you like.

They are technically a Microfluffy so they would be big as a jelly bean when born and would grow as big as a Baseball.

1 Like