new pfp + timelapse (By bogosbinted)

awooga!

sorry for the lack of posts, schools been kicking my ass but im still gonna try to be as active as possible on here. thought yall would like to see my drawing process aswell.

23 Likes

its beautiful

4 Likes

I wish I could do a timelapse like that, lovely work.

3 Likes

if you put a camera above your table, you could

3 Likes

thats actually not too bad of an idea, just mount your phone/camera right above your workspace and record, then convert to a gif and boom.

4 Likes

Wow, nice art style!! The shading is really pretty.

2 Likes

How would I do that?

mounting a camera or converting to gif?

1 Like

Mounting a camera, I had to record a video like that for art class but I just had my brother hold the camera for me.

1 Like
3 Likes

Cool, thank you.

2 Likes

Um how do I turn it into a gif?

1 Like

Awooga indeed.

3 Likes

How do I change my profile picture? I can’t do it as far as I can tell. Is it because I’m a new user?

Regardless, I LOVE HOW ADORABLE YOUR FLUFFIES ARE!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

That’s amazing! How do you do those little adjustments to the lines? That technique alone could save me days in my artistic endeavors!

2 Likes

you need to go to your profile page → preferences → account → profile picture. if it doesn’t work, then wait until your trust level I raised

3 Likes

i usually just zoom in and add an extra line to any pointy bits/ corners so that i can erase along the other unaffected line and have it come to a nice sharp point. sorry if this is a bad explanation, not too good at explaining things verbally ouo;

2 Likes