New Sketties by ShititsMe

New doodle, now in technicolor!! a little implied abuse and a costume of my people adapted to the fluffies “if a fluffy dont like the meat its because was made with fluffies”

38 Likes

I suppose domestics, especially males, would be uncomfortable with cannibalism.

4 Likes

This is why getting your seasoning balance right is so important.

4 Likes

Every time I see a fluffy picture with meatballs, I expect them to be fluffies testicles. :laughing:

6 Likes

I forgot who did it, but there was a gif of a fluffy mare tricked into eating her foals’ testicles.

6 Likes

You really have to fuck up skettis for a fluffy to refuse them - even if the meatballs are made from fluffy.

2 Likes

imagine the mental shock from a runaway domestic after seeing ferals eat the foals 0.0

2 Likes

xD that would be hillarious

2 Likes

I’ve read lots of stories of fluffy mince being eaten via sketties or added to fodder for blissfully unaware fluffies. This guy must either have a random mutation that gives him a more sensitive animal nose, or he has seen fluffies minced and remembers the smell.

1 Like

You better eat it or I will make you into sketties meat next or maybe you want you special fwiend to go into munsta grinder with her wittle babbehs-NUUU NU WAN MUNSTA MWEAT GWINDER TO NIMMIE ON FWUFFY FWAMAWY!!!. Then eat your dam food

1 Like