New sorry-box idea

I was writing a quick story idea when I thought of this. We have these washing baskets around the flat, seems like they’d be pretty effective as a sorry-box. Turn one upside down, place it over a fluffy, maybe put a big book or something else heavy on top to weigh it down, and bam.

Fluffy pony can’t get out, can’t move around but has to sit and watch all of it’s friends and family having fun without it, trapped ‘behind bars’ as it were.

Or hell, get two of them and tape them together. Same result but now it’s easy to clean too.

20 Likes

Brilliant and frugal too nice

4 Likes

ı think the it is kinda easy to escape for fluffy

1 Like
  1. That depends on if they’re smart enough to realise escape is a possibility from within the dreaded SORRY-BOX (cue lightning strike)
  2. As said: just place something heavy on top, it’ll stop them going anywhere
3 Likes

Not with a brick or something heavy on top. Also you can put stomes in the handle lip when its overturned for extra weight

2 Likes

I’d use something like this with plexi over the screen so there are no frontal sorry poopies. That way the little fuck can see, hear, and smell what it’s not getting and with a simple pull-out tray, it can be easily cleaned and reused.

4 Likes

Not too bad with the weight on top. However, when the fluffy pisses and shits itself it will get directly on your pristine white carpet. The sorry box only has small slits where the fluffy’s head will be and they are too small for the fluffy to turn around in to shoot out a torrent of sorry poopies.

1 Like

That’s why I added the second suggestion, have it upright with something on top of it like another box, or a covering of some kind, stopping the fluffy from climbing back out.

1 Like

If they manage to escape that’s when the real punishment begins.

2 Likes

@chungusmybungus

12 Likes

I imagine the ideal sorry box as something with a non-staining surface that has no sharp corners on the inside so it’s easy as possible to wipe it down. just a flat, smooth rectangle with rounded corners, maybe made of stainless steel or high grade plastic. This comes from cleaning my cat’s litterbox which has a bunch of annoying nooks and crannies. If shit can get into a space, it will. I also like them to be cramped and dark because sometimes feeling left out isn’t enough.

2 Likes

Exactly that.

Welcome to fluffy-jail, shithead.

2 Likes

thats a good idea for a piece fluffy jail

1 Like

Could be a fun way for a day-care to punish misbehaving fluffies. Put them in ‘fluffy jail’, behind metal bars where they have to sit and watch other fluffies at play.
Only issue is I don’t think a daycare with that many problematic fluffies would be open for very long.

2 Likes

or could be use as a scare straight program to correct their behavior

1 Like

Hahaha,cute and creative! Reminds me of when my kitten would crawl into my laundry basket,get stuck,and scream until I “rescued” him. I could see the same shenanigans with fluffies.

3 Likes

When I was little I used to use a laundry basket like this when I played adventures with my stuffed animals (who I still have and love btw <3).
One would get trapped by the evil villain and the others would have to rescue them.

3 Likes

You got me wanting to draw this now! It’s so perfect. :heart: It’s not too extreme, but also enough to teach a fluffy the importance of sharing his toysies.

1 Like

Be my guest. Carniviousduck already did some art for it, but I welcome any more examples.

They make my bungus feel very chungus.

1 Like