(New story sorry for bad spelling) the rules are the rules part one

Your name is jack. Have been a avid abuser. Since your girlfriend dumped you. Youve been needing a pick me up. Your walking down the street and then hear the familiar sound “dummeh hoomin! Gib smawty and babbehs gud nummis nao!” Perfect another fucking smarty now preface jack like abusing smartys just as much as the next person so when he saw this family he was quite excited. “So you guys want a house?” Jack said. The smarty with the foals on her back chirping like crazy due to her mom yelling " yesh! Gib bestest mummah and bestest babbehs gud wawm housie an sketties ow get sowwy poopies!!“. Jack was gonna have fun with this. He yold the smarty “hey can you guys wait here while i go get my car then ill take you home” the smarty then got angrier and said “huwwy hoomin mummah hungwy!!!” Jack thought oh youll get your food bitch. Jack got in his truck fluffys in the passenger seat giving him angry looks. As they pulled in the driveway the smarty started getting angry “dis am nyu housie!” Jack sighed and walked inside with the fluffys. Due to previous fluffys he already had a saferoom with camera,food etc,etc. As he set the fluffys down to explain the rules the smarty cut jack off as he was about to speak “smawty am hungwy hoomin make skettie nao!!!” Jack sighed this was gonna suck as jack spoke” there are rules fluffy listen closely. Rule number one no begging for sketties 2 no begging for upsies. 3 no poopie babys or bestest babys got it?" The smarty stomped her hoofs “nu wules! Wules arw fow dummeh fwuffys me am bestest smawty mummah!!!”
Holy shit jack has a lot on his hands but preapare for part 2 sorry for no abuse yet but there will be! Byeeee

6 Likes

don’t forget your name after the title

Thx for that sorry its my first time

no worries