New Stress Relief Chirpy -GooGooDa

A sequence of drawings I posted in chat.

Follows the events of No one’s posting and I’m bored at work.

Posted in chat:

Me: “New Stress relief chirpy from HR as an apology for the last one pissing on my table :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sassychan: “Pet it with a ruler”

Me: “Sassychan, I think this hurts the chirpy :thinking:

Sassychan: “it will get used to it”

Me: “Lil dude loved it so much he fell asleep while crying (From happiness :smiley: ) so I put him inside the calendar like it’s a little tent.”

Chat: Awww :heart:.

That’s it lmao, I just wanted to register the interaction :V.

Thanks to @Sannachan (Sassychan) for the suggestions on how to treat this kind little boy.

54 Likes

Dude looks like he had an allergic reaction

Time to beat him some more I guess

4 Likes

May I suggest drowning in the coffee machine spill tray?

5 Likes

Take a small spoon of the hot coffee grounds before throwing out the filter to feed them.

4 Likes

Give him more love he says xDDD

2 Likes

I show love by hitting

3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Seems like a really good use for one of them.

2 Likes

Feed it laxative ‘miwkies’ and once it makes bad poopies, bathe it in a cold cup of water while swishing it around by shaking the cup in circles, then beat it some more with the ruler while its soaking wet

2 Likes

Dayum!! “Hugboxer”???

1 Like

The owner must surely be happy that they saved him the work of eliminating those dirty shitrats xD

Did you mean to post this in the Soon Mummah post? XD

1 Like

hiding in the calendar is amazing, I love it.

2 Likes

Have to feed a growing baby.

1 Like

He’d better not grow

1 Like

yes, the system is crazy xD

First plug him. Then you can show the little gremlin all sorts of things. Wonderful little stressballs. Glad they’re just toys so we can use them as we see fit.

1 Like

New one: place in the dispenser slot in a robotic vending machine for drinks. See how it does having a few bottles of Coke dropped onto it after lots of scary noises.