New & Tasty (SpookyGoopy)

Corporatism is a great word. I need to start using it.

2 Likes

At all financial levels. Billionaires exploit physiology and neurochemistry to get more money. Average assholes actively make the world worse in other ways, like the ones who threw a beach party last night and, instead of collecting their trash, actively buried it in the sand. (In other news, I spent a couple of hours of my vacation tidying the beach today. Despite SPF 70, I am roughly #990063. Hypopigmentation sucks.)

2 Likes

This is killer world building :clap: Not sure if it was intended, but herr doktor made me immediately think Horst from Ratatouille ~

23be4f08b30a1b8bc4c8bc8bb92ef2b3

4 Likes

Yes! You got the reference!

1 Like

Will there be a fluffy beverage that uses fluffy tears and bones as ingredients?

1 Like

I’m tossing around the concept of a story involving the fashion industry using Fluffies and fluffy by-products in clothing and beauty products such as using their fluff for clothing or making perfume made from fluffy gland secretions.

1 Like

Do it! Hell, what about fluffy-skin powder puffs and makeup brushes? Powder puffs used to be made from swans, back in the day. Might as well update it to fluffies and and stamp it vegan.

2 Likes

I have an idea but we’re gonna need some very large exercise wheels. Like the kind they sell for cats…

Put collars on each fluffy, attach stick to collar, hang spaghetti noodle from stick…place them in the wheel…then theoretically the rotation of the wheel could produce energy…

4 Likes