New toy! Cheese with holes. (by: artist-kun)

60 Likes

My mother would see this and die. She loves cute little things, and LOVES cheese.

12 Likes

I think it would be a good idea to have a transparent version of this too.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Fluffy fact!

Fluffies have a very poor balance!

RIP purple foal that reminds me of stressnut :worried:

7 Likes

Also, it should have some internal lighting too. Maybe LEDs? You know how nyctophobic fluffies can be.

That means “scared of the dark”, if anyone doesn’t know.

5 Likes

They fat little fluffies. This image makes me laugh. They stick! :grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::wink::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::smiling_face::smiling_imp::ghost::skull::skull_and_crossbones::heart:

6 Likes

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

3 Likes

Make it out of the nutrigel they house microfluffs in.

4 Likes

That could be another version. Hey, there’s room on the shelves for different kinds, isn’t there? Toy stores have got room for all that Lego and all those different kinds of Monopoly, and how many kinds of Monopoly does the world really need?

Though Fluffy Monopoly would be pretty cool, not gonna lie.

But the idea is that you can see what they’re doing in there. That would be good for foals on display at a store, eh? And that the fluffy little buggers can see where they’re going.

3 Likes

This is insanely cute. But how do you get those out who are stuck inside?

3 Likes

I’m almost certain I’ve seen this sold in real life.

3 Likes

With a tiny stick of butter.

4 Likes

The world needs zero kinds of Monopoly. I can’t stand that game. It’s a great way to ruin friendships though!

I thought that the nutrigel, being both clear and fluffy edible would be a good way to show them off and feed them all at once. And yes, it would be a great way to display foals in the store.

6 Likes

Yeah, I ain’t much of a board game lover in general.

But the problem with nutrigel is what if they eat too much of it? Wouldn’t it collapse?

It’s the gingerbread house problem on a smaller scale, and with less diabetes.

5 Likes

As a boardgane enthusiast, I like your opinion on Monopoly.

Nutrigel can spoil and become moldy, even more in an unsanitary environment, like when fluffies are pooping in it every 10 seconds. You’d have to replace this shit regularly.

3 Likes

Yeah, but even if it didn’t go bad, you’d be doing that anyway, because fluffies just eat and eat and eat and eat and eat.

2 Likes

The history of the game is interesting. Biggest problem I’ve had is nobody Olathe by the rules. It’s house rule this, house rule that…

No thanks.

A Fluffy version of Sushi Go would be great. Maybe Catan.

2 Likes

“You wanna trade two fluffs for one sorry stick?”

2 Likes

Honestly they should make stores just for Monopoly so the other stores can have space for other stuff. They’ve got a monopoly on toy store shelves.

It would literally be a “everybody wins” scenario.

2 Likes