New type of Fluffy idea: Cremelo types

I’ve been working out one of my stories and I’ve been trying to work out how a fluffy can be more vulnerable than based on what is already in canon.

Thinking about it, Poopie fluffies are fairly vulnerable (to abuse and to other disasters etc) but they’re also fairly resilient too.

My story was going to be about a Poopie fluffy but I changed my mind about that as I needed the fluffy to be fairly vulnerable and have to be kept mostly indoors and away from others anyway.

Then I thought on about how we don’t really see albino fluffies

The albino fluffies wouldn’t really be truly white fluffies but albino versions of Poopie coloured fluffies.

They’d be more runt like and their fluffy fur wouldn’t be as thick. It would be thin to the point that you’d be able to clearly see their skin.

Unfortunately these fluffies would have to be kept indoors and shouldn’t be kept on direct sunlight for long as it would burn them.

They’d always need to be given lotion before they even set foot outdoors.

Despite being poopies, people would still treat them as valuable due to white being a rare fluffy colour.

Only fluffies would treat them as poopies and be as prejudiced towards them as other fluffies are to regular poopies.

As their fur is thinner they get colder more easily despite regular fluffy fur being a crap insulator anyway.

They’re also more likely to suffer allergies.

These rare types are normally for the collectors only.

These type of fluffies are born from fluffies with good colours, usually both white or one white. These types are usually the ones that get the recessive genes just like poopie coloureds.

I would call them “Cremelo types” as they’re based on a breed and colour of horse you can get already.

So this is my idea for a new type and will be featured in one of my upcoming stories

6 Likes

noice.

1 Like
3 Likes

“Poopie babbehs” are not different from any other foal in any way besides socially. The lore is mutable enough that it’s fine that you want an albino fluffy, but at the same time you don’t NEED an albino fluffy. You could simply say that fluffies in general just don’t last very long out doors and few people would be bothered.
All this to say, make albinos if you like, but don’t over feeling like you need to meet some kind of criteria.

2 Likes

It’s more to do with the skin than anything rather than it being a reverse-Poopie fluffy.
It was going to be a poopy fluffy story, I thought it would be bizarre as well if fluffies picked on one for being a Poopie despite being pale ehue
If it’s albino it’s a lot more pale and it’s skin is a lot more vulnerable to sunburn.
Like you can see the pink of the eyelids and the skin is near exposed in places
If anything, it’s more just something where the fluff fur is so thin and the skin is more vulnerable that it requires a lot of care just to keep it healthy

1 Like
1 Like

Look into hallow heart disease. It’s an established thing that makes the fluffy have translucent skin, kind of like what you want.

Or make albinos. Never really seen albinism outside of cannibal fluffies

3 Likes

Make it’s immune system total garbage?

1 Like

I’ll check that out, thank you for pointing that one out for me. I forgot about cannibal fluffies being albino too hahaha I think I can make this work but it’s how to fit it into story.

And it will be Hugbox-ish

I’m thinking that could work too. It would be headache just handling a fluffy thats immune system is complete garbage compared to a fluffy which has a bad one anyway

1 Like

Check out the Mortis comic for an example of Hallow heart

2 Likes

Fluffus’s Star is albino.