New weggies (carniviousduck)

45 Likes

That looks like it’ll be fun to put on!

3 Likes

~Terminator dramatic music intensifies~

2 Likes

Cyber legs my guy, i have a guy i know who makes prosthetics for fluffys who are loved but have been in accidents. hugboxers will do anything to keep a fluffy by their side it seems. but for the price i bet they work real well, really give them that freedom and independence they need you know what i mean?

whats that?

HAHA nooooo you think these are for you? oh thats funny nono get back to your box stumpy :ahahaha:

2 Likes

Forgive the interruption. My fluffy is augmented.

This would be a creative but expensive way to make an obedient Fluffy. First rescue a Fluffy with a decent personality that was pillowed. Maybe from an accident, or an abuser taking the limbs off a perfectly good Fluffy for fun. Then give the Fluffy these and they’ll love you forever for it. If they ever do decide to misbehave remind them that those legs can always be taken away. If they did something really bad, make them think about how terrible their life was when they were a pillow. It will shake them up enough that they should listen to you very well after that.

You could even set up a Fluffstagram account with your heartwarming story of how you saved this unwanted pillowed Fluffy and gave it a second chance at life with new legs. Watch the likes and follows roll in. You might even get some sponsorship deals and make cash from it.

2 Likes