New Years Tradition (by Rescue9) - voicover by Dragonixa

A request I fulfilled for a fellow artist @Rescue9, definitely wonderful and very well recognised for their goofy character Bomba, if you don’t know them yet - you should absolutely check out their stuff, it’s awesome and hilarious ^w^

Original post: New Years tradition (by rescue_9) reupload

I really hope you enjoyed!
Nixy UwU

31 Likes

Oh, how I missed your fluffy voicework. Shame you didn’t include the final panel, but great job as always! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I should have taken a look at the post before doing it! I was only sent a version without the last panel D: Oh my goodness, that would have been so good! What a bummer ;_;

4 Likes

Oh shit that’s my fault! I’m so sorry for the mix-up

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing we always! You always knock it out of the park!

10/10 would recommend

4 Likes

No worries, it’s fine :heart: I guess people now have to check out your post for the spicy ending ;3

4 Likes

Love nearly all fluffy mediums but it is amazing to actually hear content.
Amazing :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :heart: I always loved that idea and always wanted to do some voice work, but never had a real opportunity… So I started on my own, inspired by someone who doesn’t belong in this community anymore~

3 Likes

I know who you’re talking about.
Before my time sadly but I heard they did great work as well.

1 Like

They did… But they also did a lot of bad, so there’s so much less drama without them ^^’

1 Like

How come people with normal, everyday voices are so talented at voicing fluffies?
I always believed only castrated Japanese schoolgirls could do it!

2 Likes

I guess I’m a castrated European! Hahaha

Y’know, it wasn’t until just now, hearing an actual voice say it, that I realize how bizarre it is for a fluffy to just say ‘Soon-mummah’ without context.

It’d be like a pregnant woman just kinda going about her day, humming and occasionally saying “Pregnant” or “Pregnant mother”.

1 Like

… never actually thought of that. That is weird lol

1 Like