Newly purchased Sea fluffy (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 24919)

41 Likes

According to the archive, this was the earliest known image that Carpdime did of a seafluffy. Going by the tags, it can be assumed that this sea fluffy is happy because it has been recently purchased from the shop and now has a new owner.

This post left vacant as it is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

4 Likes

ok, just checked several times, and just because I freaking doubt for so long :

Are you Carpdime ?

1 Like

No, I am not. However, and as mentioned here, I have the ability to transfer ownership control of content to a specific account, which I do for all my reuploads of Carpdime’s content. I’m also little particular about how Carpdime’s content is reuploaded as there’s actually the occasional nuance in Carpdime’s content (not to mention that Carp is still active in the community)

2 Likes

in that case, can you put it under the tag “images by others” please ?
I hide this particular category because I don’t like to see dead artist repost.

1 Like

But Carpdime isn’t dead.

1 Like

in that case they post their work on fluffy site himself. or else, you put the tag 'images by others"

1 Like

That’s not how image-by-others works. Image-by-others is posted only if the artist is no longer active on the site, or doesn’t have an account yet - a reason why image for other pictures are usually placed under archivist or archive accounts. Carpdime, however, made an account and has activity just a few months ago. Also, this is his work, so its placed under “fluffy image self posting”

3 Likes

whatever you say -_- (still, it’s looks like flooding when you repost several of his work all in one, it’s upsetting)

over the course of 10 years fluffy artists made literally hundreds of pictures. i don’t exaggerate when i say that what you are seeing posted everyday is just a droplet from the ocean that we are yet to repost. in order to make the reuploading project an actual achievable task, we just have to post several at a time. i hope you understand

5 Likes

yes but why not doing a dedicated tag for it, I don’t want to see it

Because outside from the volume at which we are bringing them back into circulation, those are just regular posts. There is nothing special nor controversial about them. For these reasons, even if we make the tag, once we are done with reuploading carp’s works, we will have to edit the tag out, as if his booru gallery was never deleted in the first place, which will bump everything up, which will turn the daily puddle into an actual flood

5 Likes

To add on to Owl’s point, I want to mention that thing happened when Coalheart came back and made an account. Coalheart’s content was reuploaded under “image for others” to an archive account but, and as per an agreement we made with Hewmon (aka the previous owner of fluffybooru), we have turn over the content of the respective creator if and when they return to the fandom and make an account. So all of the “image-for-others” posts had to be relabeled to “image self posting”, which bumped all of Coalheart’s images to the front page for a while.

1 Like

still, that sucks -_-

proceeds to forget about the sea fluffy for 2 weeks until its in a bag full of shit, bloated and dying