Next FluffCast: November 13th, 7PM EST - 4PM PT (artist: Andy)

I completely forgot what the Mandarin text says. The one near Pooh says “shi”

Episode 18

Ever been to West Taiwan? Excited that @magentademon is back? Ever wonder if @ArisenLeaf will ever stop ripping the arms off of women? Did you celebrate Guy Fawkes Day? Are your protagonists properly written, with clear faults and/or flaws? Why does Andy wear the TOP KEK hat? Join us Saturday night as The FluffCast answers these questions and embark on shenanigans of drawing, storytelling, cooking advice, and being SUS.

Q&A’s

The FluffCast does Q&A’s! Leave all the questions your little heart could ever want down below and we’ll, at the very least, mention them in passing. Be advised the bullying may be severe and unrecoverable from.

Our Links

Youtube
Discord

Last Week’s FluffCast

15 Likes

Ah yes, don’t forget the very important question on whether women wear cups or not, with expert on women, a woman

3 Likes

It took me a second, but I think the Mandarin says “This monster is the real enemy.”

3 Likes

Holy crap yes that’s actually it.

1 Like

It took an image-to-text generator and google translate to figure it out.

3 Likes

Disney’s media monopoly and the CCP are the only two things I hate more than fluffies and that’s saying a fucking lot

3 Likes

I celebrated Guy Fawkes day by not blowing up Parliament.

1 Like

Chinese traditional medicine is an absolute trip. They really turn every endangered animal into quack cures

4 Likes

I can’t believe so many of Fluffy community members died, some commited suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head, while others got into “accidents”

4 Likes

Are you trying to tell me that the powdered rhino horn I’ve been snorting is not gonna cure my athlete’s foot?

4 Likes

This is one of the first fluffy images my brother saw
And he asked why there was chinese propaganda-

3 Likes

I LOVE THE CCP

1 Like

我愛中共,我愛習近平,我愛鄧小平,我愛毛澤東!馬克思列寧主義者的榮耀!共產黨的榮耀!榮耀歸於中國!天安門廣場從來沒有發生過,這是中央情報局對中國的宣傳!新疆再教育營是中國反恐戰爭的一部分,比美國的反恐戰爭效果好幾英里!西藏、香港抗議者是資產階級和西方的間諜!台灣是中國的叛逆省,是中國的合法領土!帝國西部將陷落!中國將成為浴火重生,將馬克思主義的光輝傳遍世界的鳳凰!

*West Taiwanese

2 Likes

I don’t think Taiwan can hold out the invasion for long even with NATO and QUAD supports.

Fuck the CCP.

1 Like

Reading the comments, I feel like there’s way more crossover between this community and r/NonCredibleDefense than I had expected. And that makes me very happy.