Next FluffCast: September 18th, 7PM EST - 4PM PT (artist: Aichi)

Kept you waitin’, huh?

Episode 11

After a week’s break The FluffCast is back in action. How hard can we simp for Booperino? Did Funk win that 40K fanfiction contest? Are you ready to Mann Up? Draw the line, right now, between a smarty and a brat. You won’t, you’re soft.

Q&A’s

Reminder to leave all the questions your little heart could ever want down below and we’ll, at the very least, mention them in passing. Be advised the bullying may be severe and unrecoverable from.

Our Links

Youtube
Discord

Last Week’s FluffCast

8 Likes

Less go!

1 Like

Oh hey Aichi’s back? Don’t know much about them, only that they kinda went away, so I guess I should attend this cast and get educated.

1 Like

I think he just made the art

5e6c853515c3274bb9a8735d887edcbe

1 Like

just some old Fluffcast announcement art, no returns…

yet.

What a strange coincidence, there was a big Majora’s Mask reference in my latest Saga.

Huge Majora’s Mask fan, it’s one of my favorite Zelda games. Fierce Deity Link is the best Link, and I love the whole mask theme. It’s not just about literal masks.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion incoming:

Majora’s Mask is one of the best 3D titles, even BETTER than Ocarina of Time.
People complaining about MM are just a bunch of smooth brains who hate this game because they’re stuck in a single room for an hour and can’t make the connection between “fire” and “torches”, then complain about “da foockin’ time limit in dis gae-hem”!
There, you’re now free to do with me what you want! I don’t care!

1 Like

The best way to play is to play Ocarina and Majora back to back. You’ll notice all the little parallels between Hyrule and Termina.

And I like the time loop too. Once you get the Ocarina of Time back, you effectively have infinite time.

1 Like

Is this a challenge?

I’m soft and middle aged. The only hard things is moving fast. Can I buy Booperino lunch or something?

Hell yea new cast