Night of the Fluffy: Part 1, Nummies (written by Resnoth)

It was getting dark in the alley, dusk was approaching. It smelled of rotting food and feces.

Next to a dumpster, a lone mare wandered, with five foals resting on her back, all hungry.

The mare hadn’t found anything to eat for days, the outline of her skeletal frame poking out from her pink hair.

Since she’s malnourished, she hasn’t been producing as much milk for her foals, so they were starving to.

She has been looking all day for any foodscraps thrown out, but all were in the dumpsters, too high for her to reach.

Suddenly, she hears footsteps, coming from the sidewalk just outside of the concrete sidewalk.

She uses what energy she has left and hurries over there to find a teen on his phone.

She crawls right in front of him, “Pwease nice mistah, babbehs nee’ new housie an’ nummies…Fwuffie an’ babbehs wiww gib wots of wub an’ huggies…”

The teen looks away and sees the fluffy pleasing to him, “What the fuck?”

The mare then gets closer, standing up and using her front legs to prop herself up, begging now more than ever.

“Pwease! Fwuffie needs nummies to gib miwkies to babbehs!”

The teen is disgusted by the feral fluffy crying on him.

“Eww! Get the fuck away, shitrat!” He kicks the mare in the stomach, immediately rupturing her internal organs and cracking her ribs, puncturing her lungs.

The mare goes flying in the air, with her foals flying too.

Three of them drop safely, one lands too hard on the concrete, mortally wounded, the other on top of it, it’s back legs injured.

Both of the injured foals start frantically chirping, while the other three rush towards the mare.

The teen shakes his head, “fucking fluffies…” and walks away, continuing to read this strange post he found online about an explosion of a Hasbio laboratory.

The other article headline next to that mentions recent fluffy on fluffy attacks.

The mare starts coughing up blood, the blood comes out with a pinkish hue and a few air bubbles.

The mortally wounded coal’s chirping becomes faint and fainter until it fades into silence.

The mare tries to speak, but coughs up more blood.

"B…babbe-"coughs violently

The blue foal, the “bestes’ babbeh”, tries to comfort the mare.

“Mummah! Bestes’ babbeh wiww gib huggies! Huggies wiww make 'ou feew bettah!”

The foal tries to hug the mare, but it’s no use as the mare painfully wheezes until she stops.

The mare dies in dispair and agony.

“Mummah! MUMMAH!” the blue foal cries out, then chirps in sadness, along with the other two foals.

As the three foals chirp in dispair, the foal that had succumbed to its wounds starts twitching, then tries to lift up its front legs.

One of the other foals notices this, saying “Wook! Bwuddah nu did go foweba sweepies!”

As the other foal says this, the foal that was mortally wounded then looks at its sibling on top of him, still chirping in pain.

The look on the face of the foal that just got up wasn’t the same as before.

The spark of life in its eyes was absent, its fur was no longer the bright red color it once was, but was now faded, and when it got up, the back legs weren’t positioned the right way, as if it still had the same mortal injury.

Although now it had gotten up and started slowly approaching its injured sibling on the ground.

The injured foal looks up at the approaching foal, pleading “Bwuddah! Pwease gib fwuffie wub an’ huggies! Nu wan’ huwties anymowe!”

As the foal approached the injured one, the mare’s eyes also opened up.

The blue foal immediately stopped chirping, shifting from sadness to happiness.

“Hooway! bestes’ babbeh made mummah feew bettew!”

The mare, like the once dead foal, now too looked different.

Its chest still looked caved in where it was kicked, it’s bright pink hair now looking like a dull pink, dark circles formed around its eyes, and even the eyes themselves no longer had the bright quality of life they once had.

These lifeless eyes look down at the blue foal and the mare moves its head down towards the foal.

“Yay! Mummah gib bestes’ babbeh bestes’ huggies an’ wub!”

As the mare’s head gets closer to the blue foal, the injured foal suddenly starts madly screeching, bringing the attention to the two other foals, as they watch in horror at the scene before them.

The red foal had its mouth clamped down on the chest of its sibling, then pulls away, taking out a chunk of its meat.

The injured foal starts screeching madly, saying “Nu! am not nummies! am fwuffy! am fwuffy!”

The red foal fails to respond to its sibling’s pleas, and instead moves downward and tears another chunk of its meat on its stomach, exposing its organs, making the injured foal scream even more.

Just then, another screech is heard, this time coming from the blue foal.

“Nu! am not nummies! am bestes’ babbeh! am bestes’ babbeh! SCREEEEEE!!! SCREEEEEE!!!”

As the other foals turn around, they see their mother biting down on the blue foal’s torso, as legs start falling off and the mare munches, moving around and exposing the foal’s organs and intestines.

It was a scene of chaos, as both the mare and the red foal were feasting upon the flesh of the other foals, as intestines dangle from their mouths on their expressionless faces.

One of the two foals then shouts “Munsta mummah!”, the mare then looks at the two foals and drops the blue one, as it falls to the ground, only it’s spine, shoulders, and head remaining.

The red foal notices the cry too, and starts approaching the two others, as the injured one is now dead, most of its intestines having been devoured along with other chunks of meat and vital organs.

The two foals start running away as the red foal and mare begin their slow, but steady advance towards them.

As the foals run away, one of them looks back, failing to notice the broken piece of glass in front of it, falling on and cutting it’s front legs badly on it.

It tries to get up, but the pain is too unbearable, and so it collapses on the ground, chirping.

The mare and the red foal start to catch up with it, falling behind them are now the injured foal, with most of it’s organs gone now, and the blue foal, reduced to a crawling torso now, join the pursuit.

The three other undead foals eventually catch up to the foal with the cut leg, now screaming more in fear.

As the undead mare is about to move closer to it, it stops as it looks at the other foals hungrily approaching it.

It almost seems as if it remembered about its foals starving.

It ignores the cut foal, leaving it to the others as the mare now resumes its chase after her last foal.

The others have caught up to the cut foal, and so now their feast begins.

The red foal reaches for the cut foal’s neck, ripping out a chunk of it and it’s shoulder, the blue torso bites off it’s left leg, making it screech louder than ever.

The “gutless” foal bites at its sibling’s torso, also exposing its intestines.

The foal on the ground can now only helplessly scream in pain “SCREEEEE!!! SCREEEEEEEE!!!”

The torso foal moves to its face, biting half of it off, while the red one moves away from its shoulder, joining its gutless sibling to eat the “tummy sketties”.

Soon, all that was left of the cut foal was just chunks of its flesh and skeleton, as the rest pull apart its flesh until nothing was left.

Outside of the alley, another fluffy, a full grown stallion, walks away, shambling towards another direction along the other side of the sidewalk, its cold lifeless eyes on the search for food.

Even though there were no bites on its body, it looked like it had been stabbed repeatedly by an abuser, as all across its body were long needles stuck in it, some of them entering one side of it and the needle points sticking out of the other, stained with blood.

This was only the beginning.

Next Issue

10 Likes

If you want to, you can also add an image anywhere in the story and it will be treated as the cover image. I got permission to use a really cool one for Hobby Horse

2 Likes

Okay, I guess I can make a title art or something. But can you please add horror and art tags? I can’t upload my Universal Monsters parody series Hasbio Monsters since they meet none of the tag qualifications.

2 Likes

Done and done!

There’s only art, no horror.

I believe I labelled it as horrorbox.
The Tags page shows it as being available.
But if you need just Horror, I can do that too.

Okay, Horror should be available now.

It still is not there.

I’m not sure how to make that tag appear.
Maybe a ctrl + F5 to clear your cache?

I’m on a mobile device. I just cleared the cache, but I still don’t see it. Do you see the tag?

I do. I can see it both on PC and mobile.

If necessary, post your artwork, and I can correct the tags later.